DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part 3... still goin' strong!

I've wondered that as well! Let's put it this way, if I can't get tickets that make me happy, I don't plan on going. LOL I won't be content with crappy seats and I will miss seeing the show, but it's not the end of the world either.

My thoughts, too. Plus, I really have no desire to see TLC or Nelly. I don't think I will be going out of my way for this one. If it works out, yay. If not, I am sure there will be another opportunity. :)

Erin, I always wait and end up with great tickets. But this time around I am wondering how the Nelly/TLC fan bases will affect availability closer to the shows. Hmmmmmm...

I'm afraid of that too. We're waiting this time, but I'm worried there won't be anything left, especially because we want to go to Boston! We usually end up with the seats that were part of the VIP packages that didn't sell but I'm afraid they're all going to sell out this time. We're so spoiled now with close seats that I don't want to sit far away!

I'm still holding out hope for the cruise though! I almost booked with a friend I on impulse the other night.

My cousin bought us cheap seats at one of the MSG shows. Not gonna complain - I only have to buy him a beer in return LOL.

My sister and I are going to buy tickets for MixTape. Where we sat in 2013 is now considered "VIP." Whatever. I liked it better the first year when everything was GA and we ran back and forth between the stages.

I bought my tickects for Cleveland yesterday through the facebook presale. I got very good seats and handicapped at that since my friend going uses a wheelchair. I am very excited.

My cousin bought us cheap seats at one of the MSG shows. Not gonna complain - I only have to buy him a beer in return LOL.

My sister and I are going to buy tickets for MixTape. Where we sat in 2013 is now considered "VIP." Whatever. I liked it better the first year when everything was GA and we ran back and forth between the stages.

When is Mixtape, Jenny? That would be super fun! We will be in transition all summer with our move and my kids are going to be at camp and then Grandma's for awhile. I might actually be able to make that work! My sisters are in NJ and DC, so it would be a good place to meet up with them. My 40th (aaaagh!!!) is coming up... that might be a good gift to myself! ;)

When is Mixtape, Jenny? That would be super fun! We will be in transition all summer with our move and my kids are going to be at camp and then Grandma's for awhile. I might actually be able to make that work! My sisters are in NJ and DC, so it would be a good place to meet up with them. My 40th (aaaagh!!!) is coming up... that might be a good gift to myself! ;)

It's June 27th. The site says it starts at 4 but I've gone every year and it usually begins around 5-5:30. They put out a complete set schedule closer to the show. I just bought my tickets yesterday so if you go let me know! :)

It's June 27th. The site says it starts at 4 but I've gone every year and it usually begins around 5-5:30. They put out a complete set schedule closer to the show. I just bought my tickets yesterday so if you go let me know! :)
I will let you know!

This made me so happy to see a comment in this thread! As of now I won't be going to this tour, but still hoping to. Dates are terrible with my schedule this time! Hope everyone who is going has a great time!

I'm going to see them June 24 in Philly and again July 2 in Newark. I can't wait!

Me too, me too. At least for Philly. I can't wait. My cousin is seeing them tonight on Nashville and I was invited but couldn't make it from Baltimore to Nashville for. Wednesday night show. DH would not have been happy.
I'm super excited to see Boys II Men too. They are one of the groups on my concert bucket list. Only 1 left after I see them. I am also hoping they will be at Eat to the Beat we go.

Me too, me too. At least for Philly. I can't wait. My cousin is seeing them tonight on Nashville and I was invited but couldn't make it from Baltimore to Nashville for. Wednesday night show. DH would not have been happy.
I'm super excited to see Boys II Men too. They are one of the groups on my concert bucket list. Only 1 left after I see them. I am also hoping they will be at Eat to the Beat we go.

I've seen Boyz II Men at Eat to the Beat. I always get them or Sugar Ray lol. Eager to see who will be there during our September dates.

I've seen Boyz II Men at Eat to the Beat. I always get them or Sugar Ray lol. Eager to see who will be there during our September dates.
I've actually seen Sugar Ray several times over the years. I saw them at Mixtape Festival with NKOTB a few years ago too. I wouldn't hate seeing them at Eat to the Beat but I would love Boys II Men. I'm so anxious to see who will be playing during my November trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter