DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part 3... still goin' strong!

So has anyone been to mixtape tour? Or am I the lone survivor of this thread? :D

I went in Portland! It was great!! Salt N Peppa were really good! It was just like a mix tape with all the performers taking turns.

Wasn’t it great? I was a huge Tiffany fan when I was a kid, even before New Kids. Seeing her was amazing and she is still sooooo good! My friend and I splurged for her bus meet and greet. She served us wine and I got to sing “I Saw Him Standing There” with her. Dream. Come. True.

Oh yeah, New Kids were good too. ;-)

Wasn’t it great? I was a huge Tiffany fan when I was a kid, even before New Kids. Seeing her was amazing and she is still sooooo good! My friend and I splurged for her bus meet and greet. She served us wine and I got to sing “I Saw Him Standing There” with her. Dream. Come. True.

Oh yeah, New Kids were good too. ;-)
The whole show was so much fun! I really liked Joe and Debbie Gibson doing In Your Eyes. I am more of an NKOTB fan but I still enjoyed Tiffany and Debbie Gibson.

One of these days I will spring for the VIP bar seats up front but I couldn't convince my husband this time since he said yes to the Disney trip.

How fun to see this thread pop up again! I hope you are all doing well! This tour I was able to take my 3 teenage daughters to a show. It was so much fun! When I was in high school my dad took me to see Paul McCartney and taking them reminded me so much of that. It was a great show and I am so glad I waited until this tour to take them.

How fun to see this thread pop up again! I hope you are all doing well! This tour I was able to take my 3 teenage daughters to a show. It was so much fun! When I was in high school my dad took me to see Paul McCartney and taking them reminded me so much of that. It was a great show and I am so glad I waited until this tour to take them.

A lot of the Mix Tape concert I was thinking of how much my 12 year old would have enjoyed it! That being said, she would pick Paul McCartney over NKOTB any day of the week.

I went to the mixtape tour, had the VIP barstool seats and the meet n Greet before the show in Indianapolis. One of the best nights of my life!!!!

This is my goal for the next tour!

Who is still Hangin’ Tough? (See what I did there? Lol)

Anyone see this years Mix Tape tour? It was such a fun show. My best friend and I sprang for barstool seats and ended up with front, center. It felt like a private concert at times. I am now ruined for any other seats.

It amazes me that they continue to do this every other year. And it was so fun getting to see Rick Astley!

I was supposed to but ended up getting covid so I couldn't go this week. 😭 I was really looking forward to seeing Risk Astley and En Vogue; especially for my girl Rhona.

Did any of you go to BlockCon in Chicago this weekend? Yep, still trying to keep this thread alive once in awhile….can’t believe it’s 13 years old!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter