Dish and Dishwasher Soap???

tss2

DVC BWV and VB
This is a simple question for those of you who have already stayed at DVC locations. It is our first trip home and I think I know what to bring from everyone's helpful advice from this board. But I wanted to double check on this:

Do I get a start up supply of dishwasher and dish soap and they will give me more if I need it??? I hate to buy and bring that stuff if I don't have to.

Thanks for the help!

Dish soap and dishwasher detergent are supplied and you can get more from housekeeping if you need it. This is true even if you are staying on points.

I just thought of a couple of other things......what about kleenex, TP and paper towels?????

The TP, tissues and paper towels are also supplied. Plus, you get a sponge, starter box of Tide (if you have a W/D in the unit), small bottle of shampoo and soaps (one hand and one face soap). On occassion I've also gotten a shower cap and hand lotion.

There will also be one packet of coffee and a couple sugars and salt and pepper packets. We usually bring those disposable salt and peppers from home.

hi: we usually pick up shampoo and soap when we stop to get our groceries. the tablet form of laundry detergent packs well in your suitcase. also, the prepacked coffee in the filters works well too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter