Dishes

cdurham1

Most magical at the most magical place on Earth
DVC Platinum
Wrapping up a great stay in a 1 bedroom Kidani Village stay. Do you run the dishwasher before you leave or just load it with the dirty dishes? I don't want to run it if they are just going to run it again automatically as part of cleaning.

Agree with PP - we load and start it before we leave, in every timeshare we stay in, not just DVC. It’s pretty standard timeshare etiquette.

I've always wondered if they have to run it again not knowing if detergent was put in.
It's not really a big deal, they look at them when they unload and if there's any spots or food stains left on the plates, they just spit on it and give it a quick rub with their shirt tail before restocking the cabinets.

That's why they always look so nice. :teeth:

I've always wondered if they have to run it again not knowing if detergent was put in.
It already takes a long time to clean a room, if they re-washed every dish (including those in the cabinets), the dishwasher would need run multiple times and they would have to keep coming back to the room just for dishes.

It's not really a big deal, they look at them when they unload and if there's any spots or food stains left on the plates, they just spit on it and give it a quick rub with their shirt tail before restocking the cabinets.

That's why they always look so nice. :teeth:
I make sure I always spit on all of our dishware as common courtesy for the next person staying there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter