DisMeet - Baltimore, Maryland

I have to take a raincheck...I'm working over time for the next 5 Saturdays...hopefully I will meet everyone at a Spring meet

Becky

Hmmm. Well, the entertainment at the past DisMeets HAS been somewhat spartan, what with a general lack of falling awnings and such. Does Carrie's "Miss B. Haven" include dancing on the tabletops and whatnot? It might liven the place up (as if D&B's needed any lightening up).

So tell me Mark, are you saying we are all BORING???:sad: Gosh.... (hahah)
I have never been called boring in my lifetime :rolleyes: You have to understand that the entertainment is proportional to the others involved, just as it takes 2 to tango it also takes someone to "play off of" to be entertaining, we have to have material given to us:upsidedow So, if MisBehavin is what you want I am sure Teresa can accomodate....:angel: altho I am not 100% certain she is willing to take her table dancing public yet. The larger the crowd the more entertaing we become and I think that for the most part a lunchtime meet calls for a little more decorum than is normal with this rowdy bunch and our evening meets, it might have something to do with the adult beverages perhaps :confused3

I have never been called boring in my lifetime :rolleyes: You have to understand that the entertainment is proportional to the others involved, just as it takes 2 to tango it also takes someone to "play off of" to be entertaining, we have to have material given to us:upsidedow So, if MisBehavin is what you want I am sure Teresa can accomodate....:angel: altho I am not 100% certain she is willing to take her table dancing public yet. The larger the crowd the more entertaing we become and I think that for the most part a lunchtime meet calls for a little more decorum than is normal with this rowdy bunch and our evening meets, it might have something to do with the adult beverages perhaps :confused3

Excuse me....but I do not "table dance"....well at least not in public...:lmao:

I have to retract my RSVP. For the first time in a month my part time job has been busy enough to schedule me. I have to take the hours.

I am sure I will be able to attend one in the future.

Excuse me....but I do not "table dance"....well at least not in public...:lmao:

Ummm....:goodvibes well , ok...however....remember I did the Thelma and Louise adventure with you and that is all I shall say on that!!!

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday and hope that you are feeling better.... (((HUGS)))

Okay PPL......Recap: DC/MD/VA Dismeet will be January 31st at Dave & Buster's in Maryland at 2:00. The address is 7000 Arundel Mills Circle Suite D-1 Hanover, MD 21076 443-755-0113.

Here's who I have listed to attend so far. Let me know if i missed anyone.

ttester9612 (1, unless Jason wants to join us)
MouseCop (1)
WillCad (1)
watank (1)
krolyat (1)
acm563 (1)
disney1990 (2)
Jazmine8 (1) (tt will pick up)
Glendamax (1) ????

WAIT A MINNIT!!

I never said you were "boring." :sad2: In fact, I never asserted anything about ANYone, boring or otherwise!:angel:

I merely noted that the "entertainment was spartan." No orchestras, no floor shows, not even any decent drunks in the restaurants we could laugh at. Matter of fact, there wasn't even any tango dancing (or any other kind of dancing). :scared: To extrapolate 'boring' from that is a stretch! :guilty:

I mean, if Angy has to volunteer to make Carrie behave herself, that carries with it more intrigue than anything so far. MY preference is that Carrie does whatever she wants to!:cheer2:

Geez - some people are SO touchy!! :mic: Do we need a group hug or something?:grouphug:

WAIT A MINNIT!!

I never said you were "boring." :sad2: In fact, I never asserted anything about ANYone, boring or otherwise!:angel:

I merely noted that the "entertainment was spartan." No orchestras, no floor shows, not even any decent drunks in the restaurants we could laugh at. Matter of fact, there wasn't even any tango dancing (or any other kind of dancing). :scared: To extrapolate 'boring' from that is a stretch! :guilty:

I mean, if Angy has to volunteer to make Carrie behave herself, that carries with it more intrigue than anything so far. MY preference is that Carrie does whatever she wants to!:cheer2:

Geez - some people are SO touchy!! :mic: Do we need a group hug or something?:grouphug:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I was teasing you Mark :) and there is noone in this world that can make Carrie behave herself if she doesnt choose to but its a lot of fun to try ! :angel:

Okay PPL......Recap: DC/MD/VA Dismeet will be January 31st at Dave & Buster's in Maryland at 2:00. The address is 7000 Arundel Mills Circle Suite D-1 Hanover, MD 21076 443-755-0113.

Here's who I have listed to attend so far. Let me know if i missed anyone.

ttester9612 (1, unless Jason wants to join us)
MouseCop (1)
WillCad (1)
watank (1)
krolyat (1)
acm563 (1)
disney1990 (2)
Jazmine8 (1) (tt will pick up)
Glendamax (1) ????

Angy +1...my friend Linda is coming with me....:wave2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I was teasing you Mark :) and there is noone in this world that can make Carrie behave herself if she doesnt choose to but its a lot of fun to try ! :angel:

Moi... Behave myself :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And there is not a person in the world that can make me do something I do not want to do.. Anyone who knows me knows this.. I do what I want when I want

Yes please be careful on the roads. I'm at work (1 1/2 hr late). Had problems getting out of my neighborhood but the main roads are in good shape.

We're down to one more day until the DC/MD/VA Dismeet on January 31st at Dave & Buster's in Maryland at 2:00. The address is 7000 Arundel Mills Circle Suite D-1 Hanover, MD 21076 443-755-0113.

I believe we still have 10 ppl....did I miss anyone?

ttester9612 (1)
MouseCop (1)
WillCad (1)
watank (1)
krolyat (1)
acm563 (2)
disney1990 (2)
Glendamax (1) ????

We're down to one more day until the DC/MD/VA Dismeet on January 31st at Dave & Buster's in Maryland at 2:00. The address is 7000 Arundel Mills Circle Suite D-1 Hanover, MD 21076 443-755-0113.

I believe we still have 10 ppl....did I miss anyone?

ttester9612 (1)
MouseCop (1)
WillCad (1)
watank (1)
krolyat (1)
acm563 (2)
disney1990 (2)
Glendamax (1) ????

Looking forward to seeing you there :)

Looks like we're going to have clear weather tomorrow, so no worries about anyone getting burried in a snowdrift.

Just watch out for icy spots in the parking lots.

Is it too late to join the meet? I just found this thread!

Just show up. D&B have plenty of room, even on a Saturday afternoon, so I don't think we'll have any trouble getting a table large enough for all of us.

It was fun meeting everyone yesterday. We were having so much fun, that we lost track of time. Here's the group pic. If you missed this Meet, don't worry there will be many more.

dismeet_31Jan09-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter