Disney 100 - anything being planned ?

Betsyp

DIS Veteran
As a celebration ? Or anything to keep an eye out for ? I bought the Disney100 magic band, so that’s a start...

Thanks!

They just added giant 100 signs to parks/springs and mickey and friends are starting to sporadically visit resorts in new outfits (pic taken 4/16 at all star music)
3C661E02-CEF6-4D74-946B-AA7901AEE52E.jpeg
Epcot is supposed to be doing something closer to the actual 100th in October

I read that Magic Kingdom will be the place to be on October 16th! That is the exact 100 year anniversary of The Disney Company.

I read that Magic Kingdom will be the place to be on October 16th! That is the exact 100 year anniversary of The Disney Company.

Not sure that’s right. Disney announced Epcot is the host for Disney 100 celebrations at WDW. Disneyland Paris has announced a celebration on October 16th, but I don’t think anything official has been announced for WDW then.

Ah, I wish they were doing something year round, as I don’t know if I’ll be able to make it back again this year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter