Disney 2015...am I the only one?

I'm currently working on Dw to do DL in april of 2015 when Celebration VII is in Anaheim.

I have a 2014 AND a 2015 trip being planned!

2014: Myself and my aunt (was originally going to be a solo trip) will be going October 15-23 and staying at POFQ. I am going partially as a memory of my mom since she passed this May and we were supposed to go next week. I decided I couldn't do it alone so I asked my aunt to come along because she knows me so well and will understand my mood swings. She is only having to pay for her transportation to get there, her TS meals, and personal spending money. I will cover everything else.

2015: Myself, my cousin, her husband, and their 2 small boys (2.5 and 4.5 at the time of the trip) will be going in either September or October for 5-7 days. We will be getting 2 rooms at POFQ. I will be paying for everything but their Transportation (or that is the plan and my cousin doesn't know it yet).

I'm planning to go in March 2015 also! I've been planning for over 100 days already. Just a few more days until I can book the room! :)

From all of the replies you have gotten, it is obviously NOT too early, but just in case you weren't sure yet, I have already started budgeting for a trip in mid-late2015 or early 2016 as well. Not sure what month yet. We are hoping to make it a 1st birthday trip:thumbsup2

We're planning two trips for 2015. We'd had a November 2015 and December 2015 trip schedule planned, so that DH and I could run the Food and Wine Half, but the realization that we could push racing back less than 2 months to January 2015 (Disney Half) and then get both trips on the same set of AP's suddenly dawned on us this week.

So, we'll do 8 days in January 2015 with most of those days offsite, and only day before and race day onsite.

Then, 2 weeks in a 2 BDRM at AKL in December. That trip will be a gift to friends who will be taking their boys for the first time.

As DVC'ers, we're always planning another trip or two constantly. I can't imagine we'll stop planning in advance until we hit our final goal, which is to move to Orlando from upstate NY.

We are planning a small trip to Disney next year (staying at the Campgrounds, doing the 2 water parks and Sea World) but I am planning more a big family trip in April 2016.

We're planning our first family trip for April 2015! And strongly considering POR, although my DS thinks the values look like "the fanciest hotels in the world"!

We are planning a trip for 2015. We are trying to decide on May, October, or November.

We are leaving in 3 weeks for POR.
I'm already thinking of either March or April 2015 for he next one. :P

We're not sure when our next trip will be. We're doing US/IOA/LEGOLAND in a few weeks. We last did Disney in Nov 2012. So, we may do Disney in Nov/Dec 2014 or Jan 2015. We haven't started planning yet. We're focused on our Orlando trip to the other parks first, then we'll start thinking about our next Disney trip.

We are going to Disneyland in Feb 2015 right before my daughter is 3. I realized yesterday as I was looking at a van's 50th bumper sticker that it will be the 60th birthday for Disneyland that year- woot! Now I'm hoping for a big hoopla!

We are planning a group trip for about 50-70 people, I expect, in October 2015. My son has a rare kidney condition and our Facebook group, made up of several hundred families from all over the world, is planning a trip to WDW to meet and get our kids together. We are all so incredibly excited...as evidenced by the fact that I am here, trolling the boards and the rest of the internet already :rotfl2:

We are planning for the MVMCP in Nov 2015. Have already started my vacation fund through my credit union. Have been saving change since August(this will be souvenir money...already up to $66!) This will be our first time there at Christmas

Just got back last week from a week at the Wilderness Lodge. Looking to go back in November 2015

Just got back last week from a week at the Wilderness Lodge. Looking to go back in November 2015

We're talking about going back in 2015 also!! Not sure what month. The christmas decorations were beautiful and not too crowded. We never waited more than 10 minutes for a ride.

We're talking about going back in 2015 also!! Not sure what month. The christmas decorations were beautiful and not too crowded. We never waited more than 10 minutes for a ride.

That's what we want to see when we go back. I was hoping to see Halloween decorations this past time but I think we showed up to late to take advantage of them and they were just starting to set up Christmas lights the day we left so we want to go around the 2nd week of November next time.

Planning a multi generation trip in August 2015. We're in NJ, my parents in WA, sister and her family in CO. Don't get to see eachother enough. My sister is counting down the days until we make an official reservation and she can then start an official countdown. :-)

We just got back and will prob do the land and sea in March 2015. We loved Disney in November tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter