Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

I also tend to size down a size in my spirit jerseys. They definitely normally run large. My only exception is my Christmas 2018 one which I bought my normal size. That one for some reason did not seem as big as my others.

The 65th spirit jerseys are for sale now (Thursday, 7/9) at World of Disney. I have a friend there now and confirmed.

I thought it wasn't releasing until the 14th.
We have a friend there now and it's all out. Amazing.
So, if you're local (or lucky and have a friend there).....go for it!

That's what we all thought, release on the 14th. Well at least me and my friends. lol

Do the sleeves run short? I'm new to the spirit jerseys so don't know much about them. Are they just a long sleeve t-shirt with awesome designs? :)

Do the sleeves run short? I'm new to the spirit jerseys so don't know much about them. Are they just a long sleeve t-shirt with awesome designs? :)

I have short arms (and short overall), but I am always rolling up the sleeves on my spirit jerseys. Often 2 rolls as they are really long on me. Not sure if someone built more in proportion would have the same issue.

I am tall, and the sleeves fit me fine. If anything, they're a tad long. They're between t-shirt and fleece in weight. I wish they still had the short-sleeved ones. I'm wearing one of those right now, and I'd love to have more.

What are your thoughts on the coffee mug being available online? I so want one, and will be there in October and December....but am afraid they won’t be available then!

What are your thoughts on the coffee mug being available online? I so want one, and will be there in October and December....but am afraid they won’t be available then!
I am curious about this as well. I would love to have one.

Does anyone know how this works with getting an AP discount on the items?
I have my AP linked to my Disneyland.com profile page, but I don't see it on the shopdisney website.
When checking out for the 65th merch, will we have a chance to add our AP to the order?

Yikes! I entered the queue yesterday on my computer. When 10 rolled around I was number 22,500+

I joined about 4 hours ago and i'm 18k back in line and my brother joined like 30 mins ago and he's 5k back. I assume it threw everyone in at the same time at 10 PST and people with faster internet connections got better spots in line.
I'm sure most of the 'people' in line are bots and I'm hoping they get weeded out quick with this new system.

I entered about 10 minutes prior to the launch and was 31k. Just went on on another device and they’re up to 42k

I joined the queue right at 10PM and I'm 27K back. I guess the Hat Box Ghost pin will be long gone by the time I'm in. :rotfl:

10:18 and the commemorative coins are at 50%
10:20 and the coins are at 10%
10:23 coins are sold out.

I joined about 20-30 minutes beforehand. I was 4999 back in line. Now I am up to 4319. Slow moving. And I have an 11 AM meeting and need to present for part of that meeting... It needs to either speed up a lot or slow down so I can get through after the meeting.

I joined about 10 minutes before 10 and when it went live it said 32,000 people ahead of me. I don't think I'm getting in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter