Disney ABC and General Disney Pages- Completed!

Glad they got there ok. Sorry we were the last ones. I love what is posted so far and we can't wait to get this back. Have fun at SDV, wish I could come.:)

You aren't the last ones! I'll be the 2nd to last one, along with Buffy. Thanks again Rebecca, this saved me quite a bit on postage, so it is very helpful!

Have a great time at SDV. There are goodies in there for you, a baggie of cards, and some extra papers in the two letter page bags (I thought I would be there early and have time to write a note, but I got stuck in rezzum frezzum traffic on the Mass Pike - over an hour on the pike to go less than 10 miles). So, that's all for you.

Thanks again!

I got everything from Buffy and sorted it this weekend- Buffy took hers and yours home with her- so you will have to meet up with her to get it.

I have everything sorted and will begin mailing asap- I am elevating my foot due to an accident today and don't expect to get to the Po today. I will have to see what happens wih my foot before making any promises other than they will go out very soon.

I will post photos tomorrow- I am on limited bandwith until next month (tomorrow)- Buffy nicely took photos hile I sorted- I really increased the speed of sorting.

Rebecca

Great, thanks for the update, Rebecca. I'm either going to meet with Buffy at the store "between" us, or go to Lisa's crop on the 12th (stupid family reunion - not mine, DH's - why do we have to have it every year?!).

Hope your foot is okay!

Sorry you are hurt Rebecca, did you go to the DR?

Jennifer, I have all of your stuff but your 8x8 pages, those were shipped in the tote and should be here by Thursday. Just let me know when you want to meet up, and drag Holly along with you.

No I just iced it for a few hours- I think it will be okay- My big toenail may eventually fall off but no broken bones or such- I am walking on it a bit now- DH wanted me to put it up for a few hours to make sure it wasn't broken before I started using it. I am slowly putting away my things.

Rebecca

Sorry you are hurt Rebecca, did you go to the DR?

Jennifer, I have all of your stuff but your 8x8 pages, those were shipped in the tote and should be here by Thursday. Just let me know when you want to meet up, and drag Holly along with you.

Since Holly works, a weekend would be best. I just checked and IS is open on Saturdays and Sundays. Would a weekend work for you?

Thursday is the first day of school so I don't have time for a crop until Lisa's, if I can make that. (If you can I can bring you your pages, just not stay) or we can meet this weekend. We might have to go pick up the Mini if the port is open on Saturday but I will be around Sunday.

I've got that silly family reunion on the 12th. I can wait to get them, we'll figure something out. I'll be off on Tuesdays and Thursdays this fall, so we can plan to meet one of those days.

I have got all the boxes packed and ready to go to the PO in the morning.

Rebecca

Wow! THis looks great. So glad I joined this. I have my list of photos ready -- we leave next week! Thanks for hosting this Rebecca.

Woohoo! Just wanted to let you know the USPS man just came and dropped off two boxes! So checking in that my mom and I have received and gone through all our stuff.

Thank you Rebecca for hosting, Buffy for giving me half of the extra set of pages, and everyone for making such great stuff!

I can't wait to print my photos out and use everything!

YIPPEEE.. When I got home there was my box on the porch. My poor ds thought it was his "spaceships" from grandaddy. I havent gone through these yet, because I am looking at the autograph ones now, but what I skimmed over makes me more anxious to look at the rest. Thanks Rebecca for this swap. This was my first completed page swap and I loved it.

Forgot to add that I can't wait for the next one.

I am glad they are arriving- they are amazing- every swap seems to get better and better.

Rebecca

I got my box today! Everything looks great!! I had held of on scrapping certain pictures based on waiting for this swap, so I can't wait to go through and see what I can use right away. Thanks for hostessing, Rebecca!

I will pass Michellepooh's on to her next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter