**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I just purchased our Villian’s tickets for July 11th. :rockband:
I received a message stating that due to technical difficulties my order is pending and I will receive an email when the order has been processed. Is this typical? This is our very first AHP!
Thanks.

This has happened recently when tickets for things like MNSSHP and MVMCP have gone on sale for those that book right away. Not sure if it’s a server/processing delay or something, but it’s common and shouldn’t be cause for concern.

Have fun!

Just bought mine for 6/6 :maleficen

I can see them in my MDE (assigned properly). I don’t need to print, right? They just scan my (Maleficent) Magic band at entry?

Last edited:

Just purchased my tickets for 6/27 with my AP discount.

This will be our first after hours party. I selected mail my tickets instead of print at home. Is this something that they actual send a hard ticket that you have to bring with you? Or is it something that is attached to MDE and I just scan my magic band?

This will be our first after hours party. I selected mail my tickets instead of print at home. Is this something that they actual send a hard ticket that you have to bring with you? Or is it something that is attached to MDE and I just scan my magic band?
They’ll send you a hard ticket but if I’m remembering correctly you can still link it to your account. I might be thinking of something else though.

Can you see them in “my tickets” on MDE now?

I just purchased our Villian’s tickets for July 11th. :rockband:
I received a message stating that due to technical difficulties my order is pending and I will receive an email when the order has been processed. Is this typical? This is our very first AHP!
Thanks.

It happened to me when I bought my DAH tickets. They showed up within a couple of hours.

Ok. Thanks. I am sure everything is ok but I thought it was a little strange too! Hopefully we will receive an email soon or the tickets will show up so I don’t have to stress. :worship:

I called because I don’t trust Disney. They said it can take 24 hours for the order to go through and I should get it tomorrow. If not to call and they would give me the confirmation number etc. let’s hope it does go through because I do t need to get there and not have linked tickets to our account

I just purchased our July 11 tickets. This will be a surprise for 12yo DD. I haven't decided yet if I'm upgrading to an AP upon arrival. If so, I'm going to try to get the available discount refunded, but I know it's not guaranteed. I have to say that I was really hoping we'd hear today about additional dates for HS DAH. It is so difficult to finalize my FP plans not knowing if this will be offered during our trip dates.

Just bought our tickets for August 1! Can't wait! Anyone else going that day?

Got mine for Aug. 1! It’s showing up fine on MDE and I also got my email with the barcode relatively quickly. I cannot wait!
See both of you there on August 1st. Got the tickets for my family and see them on the website. I even reassigned one ticket to a different person based upon a mistake I made at purchase.

We're attending this week's DAH. The park closes at 10pm. Does that mean we can enter at 7pm or 6pm? I've seen reports on this thread for both. The official Disney page says:

"Guests with Disney After Hours tickets can enter the park at 7:00 PM every event night—event times vary slightly depending on date."

Does "event times vary slightly depending" mean you might get in at 6 or should we stick with 7?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter