Disney After Hours Returns for 2024

I just realized that there is a DAH for DHS during our trip- last year they didn’t have them in the weeks around Easter. But when I looked at the info on rides it doesn’t show TOT or RNRC as being included. Were they last year? Do you think this list is incomplete or will change? I know those were included pre-COVID when we last went. IMG_2251.png

I talked to an agent around 7:00 am PST and finished at 7:09 and got my confirmation e-mail at 7:10.

I was able to enter in confirmation code into MDE and link it so maybe you can try that to see if it went through.
Yeah, the confirmation number she gave me is invalid for adding a ticket. Looks like I'll be calling back later to see what's up.

Thanks.

I just realized that there is a DAH for DHS during our trip- last year they didn’t have them in the weeks around Easter. But when I looked at the info on rides it doesn’t show TOT or RNRC as being included. Were they last year? Do you think this list is incomplete or will change? I know those were included pre-COVID when we last went. View attachment 808451
Incomplete, as it says "Highlights include". At every HS AH I've been to (at least 3) ToT and RR have been operating. I think their purpose with the highlight list is to advertise that Galaxy's Edge, Toy Story Land, and MMRR (the newest lands/attractions) are included.

Just got off the phone buying a studio ticket for February 26. Email confirmation came straight away. No problems.

Bought ticket for MK AH on 2/1 using AP line this morning, the ticket is show8ng up on MDE but I did not get a confirmation email…also I’m looking for information regarding cancelation policy as I know there are no refunds but trying to find out if there would be a credit available I’m thinking of coming back to Disney end of Feb and would like to buy ticket for 2/29 but I’m afraid to buy now since trip isn’t confirmed yet…

Bought ticket for MK AH on 2/1 using AP line this morning, the ticket is show8ng up on MDE but I did not get a confirmation email…also I’m looking for information regarding cancelation policy as I know there are no refunds but trying to find out if there would be a credit available I’m thinking of coming back to Disney end of Feb and would like to buy ticket for 2/29 but I’m afraid to buy now since trip isn’t confirmed yet…
Non-refundable but my first CM this morning told me without asking that if I couldn't use them for some reason they could issue a credit that could be used to buy another ticket.

If your tickets are showing in MDE you should be good. Mine weren't there in addition to not getting the email. I called back and hit option 4 for ticket questions and that cast member saw there was a problem with the dates on the tickets so was able to cancel and rebook. I got that email right away and they showed up in MDE immediately.

The rep told me no refunds but he said that if I couldn’t go, it can be used for any other similar party event at WDW.

Bought my ticket for Jan 15th at MK on Tuesday, thank god for AP discount though :earsgirl: I received my email confirmation in about 20 mins but I did have to link it manually in MDE.

I'm not there for any of the Epcot ones, which is fine since that one won't be worth it, at least I don't think, but HS will be available in April when I'm there but haven't decided on that one yet.

Last edited:
This won’t be replacing Extended Evening hours offered for deluxe resort guests I hope?
So what happens if they are on the same night... park closes at 9, EEH stays till 10 (or 11), DAH till 1am?
Also in order to get the DVC price, i assume it's a direct member benefit?

Last edited:
So what happens if they are on the same night... park closes at 9, EEH stays till 10 (or 11), DAH till 1am?
Also in order to get the DVC price, i assume it's a direct member benefit?

Deluxe extra hours & DAH will not be at the same park on the same day. Only guests who bought DAH tickets will be at DAH events. Deluxe extra hours will be on a different day or at a different park. For example, in the past at MK, DAH has been on Monday, deluxe extra hours on Wednesday.

Deluxe extra hours & DAH will not be at the same park on the same day. Only guests who bought DAH tickets will be at DAH events. Deluxe extra hours will be on a different day or at a different park. For example, in the past at MK, DAH has been on Monday, deluxe extra hours on Wednesday.
Thanks, Good to hear... I was thinking how confusing that is. lol
If I have a few days of EEH already on my trip (haven't seen actual dates yet), would DAH be sort of a waste of money?

Thanks, Good to hear... I was thinking how confusing that is. lol
If I have a few days of EEH already on my trip (haven't seen actual dates yet), would DAH be sort of a waste of money?

Boy that’s a hard one. I’m a big fan of DAH. We’ve made trips just for a MK DAH. We’ve been to a few deluxe extra hours too. One was pretty crowded, one was almost as good as a DAH. I think the later the deluxe extra hours are, the less crowded it is. Those 2 hours go pretty quick, especially if you’re doing a new ride, like Tron. It took my husband about 45 minutes out of our extra hours to do just that 1 ride. I like the empty park feel most DAHs have. But it’s just 2 of us, I might not like it as much if i was paying for a family.

Boy that’s a hard one. I’m a big fan of DAH. We’ve made trips just for a MK DAH. We’ve been to a few deluxe extra hours too. One was pretty crowded, one was almost as good as a DAH. I think the later the deluxe extra hours are, the less crowded it is. Those 2 hours go pretty quick, especially if you’re doing a new ride, like Tron. It took my husband about 45 minutes out of our extra hours to do just that 1 ride. I like the empty park feel most DAHs have. But it’s just 2 of us, I might not like it as much if i was paying for a family.

This is such a good point. I think it also depends on how long your trip is. We have 8 day tickets which means we'll visit each park twice (one park maybe 3x if we do AK in one day, still debating if we should do 1 or 2) and so if we have the time, and don't care about the treats, it may not be worth it. If I was only there for 3-4 days I wouldn't hesitate to book the event.

This is such a good point. I think it also depends on how long your trip is. We have 8 day tickets which means we'll visit each park twice (one park maybe 3x if we do AK in one day, still debating if we should do 1 or 2) and so if we have the time, and don't care about the treats, it may not be worth it. If I was only there for 3-4 days I wouldn't hesitate to book the event.
It will be my first time in WDW, but I have a 10-Day hopper so I should be good, & I will have multiple EEH days/nights so I think I'll pass on DAH this time.

Appreciate the info/help.

Last edited:
Bought my ticket for Jan 15th at MK on Tuesday, thank god for AP discount though :earsgirl: I received my email confirmation in about 20 mins but I did have to link it manually in MDE.

I'm not there for any of the Epcot ones, which is fine since that one won't be worth it, at least I don't think, but HS will be available in April when I'm there but haven't decided on that one yet.
See you there! I had a similar experience where I was barely on hold, the cast member rang me up post haste and I received the email confirm moments later. I liked to MDE manually as well. All good to go!

Also just noticed Tron will utilize a standby line during this event so that will be interesting to see.

It will be my first time in WDW, but I have a 10 hopper so I should be good, & I will have multiple EEH days/nights so I think I'll pass on DAH this time.

Appreciate the info/help.
I have an 8 day hopper and considered skipping but I like the idea of being able to go to a unique event and also I can justify a resort hopping day that day where before I was on the fence.

I have an 8 day hopper and considered skipping but I like the idea of being able to go to a unique event and also I can justify a resort hopping day that day where before I was on the fence.
Are you talking about trying to purchase a hopper for just the one day? If so, it doesn't work that way, but I think it is always worth it. (hoppers are purchased at one price for the entire trip) *edit* nevermind, you're just talking about the actual jumping on the day, not the purchase.

I am somewhat on the fence for the exact reason you mention, just being able to "do the event".

Are you talking about trying to purchase a hopper for just the one day? If so, it doesn't work that way, but I think it is always worth it. (hoppers are purchased at one price for the entire trip) *edit* nevermind, you're just talking about the actual jumping on the day, not the purchase.

I am somewhat on the fence for the exact reason you mention, just being able to "do the event".
Sorry, I realized I butchered my thoughts there. I considered skipping the after hours event because I have 8 days of park hopping and I'm staying at deluxe resorts the whole time so I could also take advantage of the EEH. But EEH are only a couple hours here and there so to have a full event until 1am gives me some flexibility to "sacrifice" a full park day and do some resort hopping in between parks earlier in the day. Then maybe I'll nap or relax and head to the event in the late evening where the crowds will be a lot lower (presumably) for some of the attractions I want to ride. I also like he idea of being able to go to a specialty event because I've never been able to do that when I've been to WDW.

Can someone tell me how different the After Hours events are from the Extended Evening hours the deluxe resort guests get? Besides the snacks? I'm trying to decide if it's worth it because we already are staying at a resort that qualifies us for EEH.
In our experience from doing AHs last year and Deluxe hrs during the same week the yr prior, I'd say aside from the specific ice cream/popcorn/bottled drinks that are included and the extra hr they are virtually VERY similar and I wouldn't pay extra for AHs if I'm paying for Deluxe. - Honestly our deluxe Emhs at MK was WAAAAYYY better than our Ahs experience at DHS last yr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter