Disney After Hours

kiwi2013

Mouseketeer
We are planning a Disney trip March 2018 and have noticed Disney After Hours will be available....could someone please explain this ticketed event to me .
I read princess characters will be at Fairy-tale Hall...are they the only characters out??
What is the earliest time you can enter the park using event ticket?
I have attended Halloween and Christmas parties in the past...does After Hours have anything "special"
Any information positive or negative would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

We are planning a Disney trip March 2018 and have noticed Disney After Hours will be available....could someone please explain this ticketed event to me .
I read princess characters will be at Fairy-tale Hall...are they the only characters out??
What is the earliest time you can enter the park using event ticket?
I have attended Halloween and Christmas parties in the past...does After Hours have anything "special"
Any information positive or negative would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks
The first post of this thread by @GADisneyDad14 has comprehensive info that will answer your questions:
"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter