Disney and Napster

Banzai

<font color=red>Is now single and available!<br><f
Does disney block its songs from napster?

No (or at least it doesn't seem that way.) You can still see Disney stuff on Napster. Trouble is, there are so few folks logging in anymore that there really isn't too much out there. BTW, have you tried kazaa.com yet???

I hope I didn't just start an ethics debate. Never said I downloaded any of it, just said it was there. ;)

no, i just type disney world or walt disney world and i get 100 matches...not abd stuff like the disney techno mix

You can still find Disney stuff on Napster, unfortunately you can't find a lot of other stuff. I'm sooo sad!!:(

Question asked & answered... Kindly do not turn this into a debate/discussion about Napstar.

Sarangel

I made two CD's with Disney songs (from the animated movies) off of Napster. If you want me to log on at a particular time to see if you want any, just email or PM me. :D

Nope you can still download WDW songs from Napster. Most of my songs on Napster are of WDW!

Most of the audio that has been released on a record or cd has been blocked. You can still find some here and there, but it's pretty difficult. I tried to find the Country Bear show and the only thing I got was the Tokyo show.

Have you ever tried the LimeWire system? on limewire (limewire.com) you can not only get the audio for attractions and music, but occassionally, you might be able t find the video of them (mpg, i think.) just a little tip...:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter