Disney Antenna Topper =0)

Baloo

<font color="red"><br>Laughter is the bloom<br>of
How much do these cost? It's been awhile since I've visited the world so I was wondering the prices now days.

Thanks!:)

Last time I checked they were about 3.95-5.95 depending on how flashy it is. I think they also run a special for 10 bucks to get three. I got the flamingo, America mickey and the stitch head one under the sale.

I bought a Pirate Mickey,complete with swords,very cute, in the gift shop, during the Fantasy MV last year. It was on sale, I think, either $2.99 or $3.99.
Definitely wasn't anymore than that.
Also, let me say how impressed I am- took it out for a spin on the turnpike.
That little sucker stays on as if it's glued on!!
One of the happiest purchases I've ever made!:thumbsup2

I wonder how long these will be around with less and less cars having "real" antennas. (Including mine)

On cbs this morning besides having a story on Donald ducks 79th birthday had a story on how the growing popularity of stainless steel is effecting refrigerator magnets including those magnetic poetry sets.

Does anyone know if these will fit one the short stubby antennas on the bak of newer cars? I would get a seasonal set for my car but don't want to spend the money if they won't fit.

Does anyone know if these will fit one the short stubby antennas on the bak of newer cars? I would get a seasonal set for my car but don't want to spend the money if they won't fit.

My daughter just bought a new Chevy Sonic and the antenna is short and angled back from the roof. She put one of our new toppers on it, and while it is leaning backwards it has stayed on for a month so far. She will probably look for one that goes with the angle if possible in August.

The only time we have lost one is when I forgot to take it off before going through an automated car wash.

Put a drop of crazy glue in the hole before putting it on the antenna. It'll stay put through wind and theft :)

if you really want it to look right you would have to drill a new hole in it at the proper angle.

My new Equinox also has a rear antenna, which is great, because it makes my car easy to find as I am walking down the parking lot.

None of the other ten or so Equinoxes of the same color in my area have the Mickey head, so it's easy to find.

Very helpful when two identical cars park next to each other!:thumbsup2

We rent a car at WDW, and we always look for a car with an antenna (but as previously alluded too, that's not always possible). Then we buy an antenna topper as soon as we check into the resort-they sell them at resort gift shops, at least at OKW and POR. Then we have a way to pick out our rental car in parking lots all week. At the end of the week, we pull off the antenna topper, take it home, and it's a neat souvenir. Last time, we didn't have an antenna on our rental car, so we just stuck the antenna topper on the rear shelf when we left the car. It still helped identify our car.

I saw a bunch of different kinds of these in the POR gift shop last night, they were 2 for $8.00

I have a collection of 25 or so that I have rotated over the past 5 years! The kids at the school that I work at always look for my new one every few weeks! Cant wait to buy a few more this week!

The one I'm looking for is Mickey with a mohawk and a pierced ear...I've found it online from $10-15 so I was just wondering the going rate for them.

Thanks!:)

My new Equinox also has a rear antenna, which is great, because it makes my car easy to find as I am walking down the parking lot.

None of the other ten or so Equinoxes of the same color in my area have the Mickey head, so it's easy to find.

Very helpful when two identical cars park next to each other!:thumbsup2

I once parked right next to an identical traverse at my bank. A man walked out right in front of me. I unlocked the car as I was walking and the guy opened my door and got in. It took him a second to realize what happened but we both had a good laugh.

My Mazda CX7 has that type antenna. Dh drilled the hole out a little bit to make it fit, but still fit snugly. I've had the same plain generic pink one for years.
I wanted to buy more of them but couldn't find them at WDW. I don't like the nicer ones on the antenna...too many have been stolen!!!

Yes, they do. My husband gave mine a little bigger opening and now they all fit perfect and stay on snug. Just play with it and you will find what works. I love my Mickey and friends toppers and can't imagine my car without. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter