Disney+..... Any discounts on subscriptions?

Scalemaster34

°O° + °Õ° = °õ° & °õ° & °õ° & °o°
Next month Disney is going up on Disney+ "Premium" to $10.99 or you'll have to watch Ads with Disney+ "Basic" at today's price of $7.99.

My D23, 3 year subscription is ending in a few days.... just wondering if anyone know of any "deals".

Curious about this- I also have the 3 year deal. Right now, under subscription details, I have “Disney+ Premium” for $79.99 a year, next billing date 11/12… So that’s gotta be what I would pay then for the next year, right? If yes, that’s probably the best deal now.

Curious about this- I also have the 3 year deal. Right now, under subscription details, I have “Disney+ Premium” for $79.99 a year, next billing date 11/12… So that’s gotta be what I would pay then for the next year, right? If yes, that’s probably the best deal now.
That's the way I read it... you pay for the whole year and lock in the price.
If you have a Disney Visa and use it... you'll get 5% back on Disney+, according to a flyer I got from Chase.

Just figured a few other had the D23 deal ending as well, along with other seeing the price jump that is coming.... wanted to see if there were any other options.

I did consider buying the Gift Subscription on shopDisney, as you can get 10% back with RetailMeNot... in addition to normal CC cash back. But it can't be used as a renewal, only for new accounts...

Currently locking in the annual price before the increase across the board in December is the only ‘deal.’

Some AMEX cards have a $7 monthly credit on the Disney Bundle if you spend $13.99 or more per month. If you have an AMEX look under Membership and enroll in the New $84 Disney Bundle Credit. The Legacy Bundle with Disney +, Hulu with ads, and ESPN+ would be $7.99/mo after the monthly credit. That's the only continuing discount that I know of.

If you go thru Rakutan , you get $12.50 back on an 1 year sub (at least that was the case last week)

Currently locking in the annual price before the increase across the board in December is the only ‘deal.’
I'm glad to hear that, I locked in but still read it that it was going to increase come Dec something. Glad that's not the case!

Late to the party on this one...but my Disney Chase cards had 20% and 25% statement credit for Disney+. I used the one with 25% credit so I got the year for $60. Don't remember when that expired, it may have already. But for the future it is worth checking your Chase offers.

Last edited:
I thought I read somewhere that being a Disney+ subscriber gives you a discount on Disney hotels. But now I can’t find anything online about it. Am I mixed up, was it park tix discount instead?

There is a current deal for hulu (with Ads) AND Disney+(No Ads) for $4.98 per months for 12 months.

Search 'Hulu and GMA' to find the hulu offer for $1.99 a month - subscribe to that and on the final page you can select Disney+ as an add-on for $2.99/month.

You will need a new hulu login (or one that hasn't been subscribed for at least 30 days) and it appears you cannot use any credit card that has previously been linked to a hulu account.

My Disney + automatically renewed for the year. Will I still have no ads or will it switch to ads in December?

If you have Verizon cell service, one of the unlimited plans used to come with a channel bundle of Hulu/Disney+, ESPN+. We put one line on that plan and the others on the basic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter