Disney app Wait Times Question.

Texasscuba

God Bless Texas
I have a Disney app question over wait times. The wait times shown on the app, are they the FP times or standby times?

Thanks,

TS

Exactly, however there might be a CM in the park working a certain attraction that might advise you of how long the FP line might be if there is a huge wait. For example in Pandora and I recall last year when we did FEA. We had a CM tell us how long the FP wait was going to be based on where we were standing in line for it.

The Lines app shows posted times and single rider where available - It also includes what are often far more accurate times than what Disney posts, and some real-time user submitted timed waits to compare to...

As far as FP, with the exception of FoP, and shows, I would guess it would most often be less than 10mins, with a few exceptions where the line merges with stand by earlier in the queue.

Last edited:
I am so appreciative to all the respondents. It is good to know my questions can be answered, even my silly ones. Thanks, TS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter