Disney Be Busy --- Last Week In October Questions

mommafett89

~!Disney Darlings*~
We are going October 24th-30th. With how Disney World closed 16 days before we were due to leave due to Covid...we will be happy to be in Disney World at all. Did not even think about the 50th anniversary, even though knew last week in October might be busy anyways. We are not doing MK on any park days that the Boo Bash is taking place, so I'm hoping that helps since we can stay whole day. Just looking for some insight for October in general and with the anniversary. It shouldn't be the same as the beginning of October, would you think? I know to expect madhouse that first week...but what about last? Or does it being Halloween week make it just as crowd concerning?

I think it will be quite busy considering it's already busy and the 50th celebrations have not started. Many people have not been travelling for the past 16 months and are now more comfortable travelling which is making Disney busier in general.

Add to that you're travelling the month Disney begins their 50th Anniversary celebrations I'd be prepared for busy parks.

Right now the parks are kinda insane, now add more people with the resorts they just opened... its gonna be a mad house all the way to the new year and beyond in my opinion. I will be there Oct 9th and im ready for the masses..

Thanks, dis friends! I think mentally we were prepared for lower crowds due to Covid, then as things opened up and then of course realizing the anniversary...I needed pushed to prepare for a different type of crowd haha! Prior trips I've always planned a day like at full capacity, so we will just go back to that! I'm so so excited that at least when we go things will be closer to "normal". FIREWORKS!!!!! 🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆

I'm wondering the same thing too.
My thoughts are that it would be insanely busy once the clock strikes october 1st haha actually probably the days leading up to it will be busy too with people wanting to see HEA and epcot forever for the last time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter