Disney Big Brother

BK228

DIS Fanatic
The way this works: If you sign-up, you will need to choose a disney character to play. There are no teams. Everyone is inside a "house" and are not allowed to leave. There will be a challenge to determine a HOH (Head of Household). The HOH is safe from eviction that week. The HOH will also have to nominate two other players for eviction. A day or so later there is a veto competition. The HOH the 2 nominees and 2 other players will play for it. The winner gets the power to veto 1 of the 2 nominees. If the veto holder indeeds veto's a nominee the HOH will have to put up a replacement nominee (this is a great game for back-dooring). There will be an eviction ceremony where everyone minus the HOH and 2 nominees can vote. The person with the most votes is evicted from the game. Then it starts over.

Players:

1. Riley (The Replacements) - keseighrox925
2. Sebastian - broadwaygirljulia
3. Rapunzel- lionkingdramaqueen
4. Jack Sparrow- Tomwdw14
5. Silvermist (tinkerbell movies) - Fairywings
6. Tinkerbell - Tinkerbellandeeyore.
7. Candice (Phineas and Ferb) - raec1234
8. Boo - Princess Row
9. Tigger - Disney~Cutie
10. Vida (tinkerbell movies) - mickeysbff

Sebastian: 'Ello everybody. I'm Sebastian, personal assistant to King Triton and musical directo' of 'is Kingdom. Nice to meet all of you!

Tigger - Hoo hoo hoo hoo!!! I'm Tigger!! And I do what Tigger's do best!! Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bounce!! *Bounces around the house*

Rapunzel: Oh, how exciting!! A new castle! Although, I wish Flynn were here. I hope he does okay running the kingdom by himself while I'm away. Hmmm...I think I'll go explore this intriguing castle.

Vidia: (Disgusted) I can't leave this house. For how long?

Rapunzel: *sees Sebastian* Oh! What a funny creature! What is your name??

OOC: I know you already introduced yourself, Julia. But...oh well. I guess Rapunzel just ddint hear it...haha

Rapunzel: Oh, how lovely. Look, little red creature! More people are visiting the castle! How strange a place to be til Flynn can come for me. (I see a lot of rhyming in her future) There's a small flying person, and a...a...a...GASP! A bouncing TIGER!!!! Oh my goodness! Mother was definitely right about this aspect of the world. What kind of peculiar place are we in where they let in tigers, flying dwarfs, and, no offense, but small red beasts?? I do hope to find out what is going on soon! This is getting to peculiar for me...

Candace : Oh Hellooooo everyone! Nice to meet you! This should be fun! Though I'm not exactly sure what I'll do without being able to bust my brothers...

OOC : Hey! I will try to play as much as I can.. Going camping Thursday until Sunday.. they have internet connection though! :) I'll try my best.

Vidia: I guess I'm gonna have to introduce myself. Well, the name's Vidia.

Rapunzel: Oh, how lovely. Look, little red creature! More people are visiting the castle! How strange a place to be til Flynn can come for me. (I see a lot of rhyming in her future) There's a small flying person, and a...a...a...GASP! A bouncing TIGER!!!! Oh my goodness! Mother was definitely right about this aspect of the world. What kind of peculiar place are we in where they let in tigers, flying dwarfs, and, no offense, but small red beasts?? I do hope to find out what is going on soon! This is getting to peculiar for me...

Tigger - *Stops Bouncing and looks curiously at Rapunzel* You look strangely like Christopher Robin, with longer hair. *Happily goes back to bouncing around*

The challenge to determine the first HOH will be up tomorrow morning at 9:30 am pacific. It will be a timed challenge

Rapunzel: *sees Sebastian* Oh! What a funny creature! What is your name??

OOC: I know you already introduced yourself, Julia. But...oh well. I guess Rapunzel just ddint hear it...haha
OOC: It's all good :goodvibes

Sebastian: 'Ello, Princess. My name is Sebastian, and I am a crab. Don' worry, I am not a beast. And yes, da human world is a peculiar place, isn't it?

Rapunzel: Why, hello Sebastian! Where do you come from? In my kingdom, we do not have talking animals. Also, you speak of the human world as if it is not your own. I understand that you are not human, but you still speak wisely. Like you've had experience. Have you met other people who wanted to know more?? Who were curious like me?? Ugh! I'm so tired of the princess life. Mom and Father say that it is not proper for a princess to go about and speak her mind to the world. I love my parents, but I can tell that I am not the daughter they were expecting me to be. You see, I was gone for almost 18 years. It's been hard for me to get back and adjust to being royalty, a daughter, AND a wife. All those years, I had been hidden from the world. I could only dream. I have sooo many dreams... Whwat about you? Do you have any dreams, little crab?

Rapunzel: Oh dear! This tiger is talking to me! I do not mean to be rude, little crab, but I am afraid that if I dwell here any longer I will become Tiger Chow. I must flee. You may come with me, if you like. I think that I will go and meet the new visitors.

Riley: *sees Rapunzel and Sebastian* Hi! I'm Riley Daring. :)
Sebastian: 'Ello, Riley, nice to meet you!
Rapunzel: Why, hello Sebastian! Where do you come from? In my kingdom, we do not have talking animals. Also, you speak of the human world as if it is not your own. I understand that you are not human, but you still speak wisely. Like you've had experience. Have you met other people who wanted to know more?? Who were curious like me?? Ugh! I'm so tired of the princess life. Mom and Father say that it is not proper for a princess to go about and speak her mind to the world. I love my parents, but I can tell that I am not the daughter they were expecting me to be. You see, I was gone for almost 18 years. It's been hard for me to get back and adjust to being royalty, a daughter, AND a wife. All those years, I had been hidden from the world. I could only dream. I have sooo many dreams... Whwat about you? Do you have any dreams, little crab?
Sebastian: I come from unda da sea. No, da 'uman world is not my own. I live wid fish, eels, octopi, and mermaids. I 'ave been to da 'uman world before, though. King Triton's daughta, Ariel, became 'uman, and I accompanied 'er. You sound a lot like Ariel. She only dreamed to be a 'uman, wid dat boy, Eric. What a hopeless chil'. She was so curious about da 'uman world. My only dream is to be the most accomplished musical composa' unda da sea, and I accomplished that not to long ago.

Sebastian: 'Ello, Riley, nice to meet you!

Sebastian: I come from unda da sea. No, da 'uman world is not my own. I live wid fish, eels, octopi, and mermaids. I 'ave been to da 'uman world before, though. King Triton's daughta, Ariel, became 'uman, and I accompanied 'er. You sound a lot like Ariel. She only dreamed to be a 'uman, wid dat boy, Eric. What a hopeless chil'. She was so curious about da 'uman world. My only dream is to be the most accomplished musical composa' unda da sea, and I accomplished that not to long ago.

Riley: Nice to meet you, too. This place is way different from my home in Pleasant Hills.

Candace : Sorry 'bout that guys! I just went to take a 10 minute nap and i slept the whole introduction! My flights were a little long though to get here.. But anyways! I'm Candace Flinn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter