Disney Bloggers & video from within the parks

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
Who are the best bloggers and is there a way to figure out who is posting day to day?
Like today, I really want to see what it's looking like there today but it's not easy to sort out with a wide google net.

I usually do a search of You Tube for live Disney content. I have never tried looking internet wide via Google.

ResortTV1 (all one word) is my favorite live streamer on YouTube. I know they plan to go live later today. He was at Boo Bash last night. They are a brother/sister team - Josh and Jenna - maybe in their late 20's (? both are married and Josh has a young son) and their parents live in Orlando and often join them - very family friendly. I also like Nick from Magical News Live on YouTube - his a young man (maybe 18 or 19?) and also a cast member.

You can always watch some of their previous live streams from this week to see what the crowds were like. I follow a few different ones and I find now that YT will suggest live streams to me. Also the channels I mentioned have friends who stream so I've found other channels that way. I also like That Crazy Disney Lady, Meyers and the Mouse, Cory Meets World, LBV TV - all are family friendly as well from what I've seen.

Last edited:

I subscribe to the following on YouTube, their posting cadence varies but I enjoy them all whenever they do post:
  • Adam Hattan
  • Jen Lefforge
  • Jones Family Travels
  • Magic Journeys (mostly DLR)
  • TDR Explorer (Tokyo Disneyland)
  • The Magic Dads

And for Disney history, I enjoy:
  • Defunctland
  • Offhand Disney
  • Park Ride History
  • Sam's Disney Diary
  • Theme Park History
  • Yesterworld

I've been watching a lot of AllEars, which isn't live, but the content is a lot of fun.

For Disney History, I know that Expedition does do Disney deep dives, but they go all around the globe with stuff - they even look at things like amusement rides at Niagara Falls!

Another vote for ResortTV1. One thing I like about their streams is they don't talk while they're on rides, and they don't film themselves eating. When they stop to eat they point the camera at buildings or the crowds passing by.

Paging Mr. Morrow is my favorite. The Dis videos (love Craig and Ryno, but all of them feed my addiction…ha!). PCDev is good, All Ears, Super Enthused and Tim Tracker. ResortTV1 is good for live, but I can only do so much of that. Most of the vloggers turn around content quickly so you’re getting accurate/timely videos.

I subscribe to the following on YouTube, their posting cadence varies but I enjoy them all whenever they do post:
  • Adam Hattan
  • Jen Lefforge
  • Jones Family Travels
  • Magic Journeys (mostly DLR)
  • TDR Explorer (Tokyo Disneyland)
  • The Magic Dads

And for Disney history, I enjoy:
  • Defunctland
  • Offhand Disney
  • Park Ride History
  • Sam's Disney Diary
  • Theme Park History
  • Yesterworld

I was down at WDW 2-weeks ago and my daughter stopped into AbracadaBar for a night cap -Jen LaForge was sitting next to us with a few of her followers. I don't watch her very often because her info to me always seemed kind of basic but she seemed really nice.

Resort tv is great except when he uses that dumb laugh. It is just so stupid sounding But when they just do the tours or the sister has the camera it is good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter