• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney booking errors

rlp

Mouseketeer
I heard second hand that Len Testa recently checked into a WDW resort and was told he was double booked for another also, can't remember which one, but he only had made one reservation. The CM said this was happening alot and some speculate that is why resorts seem to be completely full.

Sorry if this is old news.

I saw @lentesta post about it on another message board, but I was just coming here to the Resort board to see if anyone is having weird issues trying to do online check in?

Its giving me the option for Congress Park when I am trying to check in to AKL. And my All Stars Movies reservation is not giving me any choices at all?

I saw @lentesta post about it on another message board, but I was just coming here to the Resort board to see if anyone is having weird issues trying to do online check in?

Its giving me the option for Congress Park when I am trying to check in to AKL. And my All Stars Movies reservation is not giving me any choices at all?

That has been going on for ages. Do checkin without requests and call and have your requests put on your reservation. Or vice versa.

That has been going on for ages. Do checkin without requests and call and have your requests put on your reservation. Or vice versa.

Thanks, I think I will just do the Touring Plans fax for room requests, will be easier then calling.

Yeah, I'm sure the online check in options being screwy are totally unrelated to the other booking glitch. Just because the online check in glitch has been around pretty much since online check in came around.
Our requests are always generic enough that I've been able to use the options shown on Online Check in without problem, thankfully. I can't stand to call if I can help it.

I am doing a split stay in November. Yesterday, my first set of reservations showed me checking in today. When I clicked on it, it showed the correct November dates. My Itinerary also noted my activities starting today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter