Disney+ Bundle Question

jessicaerv

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Way back when I was able to take advantage of the D23 special offer for the 3 year Disney+ subscription which effectively reduced the monthly cost of Disney+ from $6.99 to $3.92. I'm extremely happy with this deal.

Fast forward to today - I would like to upgrade to the Bundle with Hulu+ and ESPN+ and called to make sure that I would be billed the difference between the cost of Disney+ and the Bundle price of $12.99, meaning I would be paying an extra $6 per month. I was told that I would only receive the prepaid credit of $3.92 per month towards the Bundle price, thereby erasing the discount I received. I know it only amounts to a $3 difference per month, but I shouldn't be penalized for wanting to upgrade, should I?

Has anyone had success in "bridging" the D23 offer into a Bundle? Any experiences that anyone can share?

Thanks so much in advance for your responses.

Jessica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter