Disney buses from Disney Springs

disneyred

DIS Veteran
I havent been on here for quite a while, so not able to help a colleague with this question, (if someone can point me to link for these bus routes or help here),

My colleague is planning to take his family back to disney in late summer, (this will be their second trip), they love Earl of Sandwich ! They plan to eat
there for early lunches then head to the parks for the rest of their day. Is it possible to take a disney bus to any of the parks? (They will take the disney park to downtown springs as they are planning on staying at Port Orleans Resort, or do they need to plan ahead to get other transport..They will be 6 of them, so they need to reserve 2 ubers?

Last I knew, there are no busses that run from Disney Springs to the parks.

They would have to take a bus from Port Orleans to Disney Springs for lunch, and then they could walk over to Saratoga Springs and grab a bus to the parks from there?

There are no buses from Disney Springs to the parks. They can take a bus to the parks from Saratoga Springs (just a short walking distance from Disney Springs), though.

ETA: JINX!

An alternative is to take a bus from DS to, say, the Contemporary if they want to get to MK. Any of the Boardwalk resorts if they want to go to Epcot, etc.

thanks.. all I know is they love this Earl of Sandwich....I will put these suggestions to them . !

I havent been on here for quite a while, so not able to help a colleague with this question, (if someone can point me to link for these bus routes or help here),

My colleague is planning to take his family back to disney in late summer, (this will be their second trip), they love Earl of Sandwich ! They plan to eat
there for early lunches then head to the parks for the rest of their day. Is it possible to take a disney bus to any of the parks? (They will take the disney park to downtown springs as they are planning on staying at Port Orleans Resort, or do they need to plan ahead to get other transport..They will be 6 of them, so they need to reserve 2 ubers?
The Port Orleans resorts are not open and have no announced reopening dates. Regardless, your colleagues can get to Disney Springs by taking a bus from whichever resort they wind up staying at.

As others have mentioned, you can get to Magic Kingdom, Epcot or Hollywood Studios by catching a bus from Disney Springs to a resort within walking distance of those parks and then walking; or you can walk to Saratoga Springs and then catch a bus to any of the four theme parks; or you can take two buses, one from Disney Springs to a resort, then from that resort to the desired theme park.

A normal Uber seats 4 passengers. Uber also offers Uber XL service which seats 6. The XL would presumably cost more than a normal Uber, but probably less than two separate Ubers. (Costs may vary by time of day, availability, etc.)

Last edited:
The Port Orleans resorts are not open and have no announced reopening dates. Regardless, your colleagues can get to Disney Springs by taking a bus from whichever resort they wind up staying at.

As others have mentioned, you can get to Magic Kingdom, Epcot or Hollywood Studios by catching a bus from Disney Springs to a resort within walking distance of those parks and then walking; or you can walk to Saratoga Springs and then catch a bus to any of the four theme parks; or you can take two buses, one from Disney Springs to a resort, then from that resort to the desired theme park.

A normal Uber seats 4 passengers. Uber also offers Uber XL service which seats 6. The XL would presumably cost more than a normal Uber, but probably less than two separate Ubers. (Costs may vary by time of day, availability, etc.)

With COVID protocol, Uber is now 3 and 5, respectively. No one in the front seat.

There are no buses from Disney Springs to the parks. They can take a bus to the parks from Saratoga Springs (just a short walking distance from Disney Springs), though.

ETA: JINX!

An alternative is to take a bus from DS to, say, the Contemporary if they want to get to MK. Any of the Boardwalk resorts if they want to go to Epcot, etc.
This would be huge time-suck for sure.

They would have to take the bus to Disney Springs, go through security, walk about 12 minutes or so to the Earl of Sandwich, then walk another 12 minutes or so to the closest Saratoga Springs bus stop.

Here is an itinerary if you have bad luck with busses.

30 minutes -- waiting for bus to Disney Springs
15 minutes -- ride to Disney Springs.
10 minutes -- getting through security and temperature check
12 minutes -- walking to Earl of Sandwich
40 minutes -- eating lunch
12 minutes -- walking to Saratoga
30 minutes -- waiting for bus to a theme park
20 minutes -- Bus ride to theme park
10 minutes -- going through security and entering park

So three hours for a sandwich....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter