Disney can't find my Reservation (UPDATE)

arkie

Mouseketeer
Just booked free dining at POP today. I called because I wanted to add something to my reservation. They can't find my reservation and my credit card has been charged. They gave me a new reservation number now I'm worried that they will charge my card twice. Has anyone had this happened before? How did they handle it?

**** Got a email conformation this morning for my original ressie.****
I called and canceled the second one after I made sure they
could find my first one. I should be good to go. Yeah!!!!

I would keep a close eye on your account to see if it went through twice. If so..contact Disney asap. Good Luck and have fun at POP!

We had something similar. A few weeks(?) after I made our res online I called to make some room requests. The CM on the phone could not pull up our res, even with the conf number. She had to get someone from Guest Services(?) to assist her, but was then able to bring it up. I too would watch your account to watch for the double charge.

Did they send you an email confirmation for either stay? if you used a credit card remember you can always dispute the charge until it is resolved. It does take a little while sometimes for their system to process everything, I would call back tomorrow and speak to another CM.

The double charge is what I'm afraid of. I have to call back tomorrow and cancel one of the reservations. I only got an email conformation on the second reservation. My credit card has already been charged for the first reservation. UGH. Nothing is ever easy for me.

i got double charged once because of a computer problem, disney returned the extra 200 deposit but not for 2 or so months. right now they owe me 200 because read the bill wrong and over paid and i've been waiting to see it for 6 weeks now. i have called twice about it, first time guy said he would take care of it, when i called the second time about 4 weeks later i was told that yes they had a record of my phone call, but no he hadn't actually done anything to get me my money back and now i'mw aiting again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter