Disney Changes Vaccination Requirement

Status
Not open for further replies.

For now, as testing drops everywhere else, Disney will be forced to follow.
Not necessarily. If I had to guess, they will wait until beginning of next year and monitor other cruise lines to see what follows. If things run smoothly, they will drop. If there are staffing issues or passenger issues, they will continue to operate this way. They aren't really have a problem getting guests on board and they don't have the amount of ships other fleets do, so no reason to make any rash decisions.

Not necessarily. If I had to guess, they will wait until beginning of next year and monitor other cruise lines to see what follows. If things run smoothly, they will drop. If there are staffing issues or passenger issues, they will continue to operate this way. They aren't really have a problem getting guests on board and they don't have the amount of ships other fleets do, so no reason to make any rash decisions.
I'm not so sure about that. Last week there were 119 military discounted cruises. Before covid there were an average of about 9. I'd say they might be having a problem filling their ships.

I'm not so sure about that. Last week there were 119 military discounted cruises. Before covid there were an average of about 9. I'd say they might be having a problem filling their ships.

There have been more florida resident offers also, more than before covid. Now that schools are back in session its going to get harder, plus the cost of everything.

There have been more florida resident offers also, more than before covid. Now that schools are back in session its going to get harder, plus the cost of everything.
Right. Somethings got to give. I guess they went with this. We personally are waiting until the testing requirement drops. I finally broke down and booked the 10 night southern for next year. BUT if testing is still required I will cancel before PIF in a heartbeat. Way too much $$$$ to be jumping through hoops and be that stressed for a vacation. For those of you that this announcement affected today and will now sail I'm happy for you!!

Was excited to see the CDC new guidelines last week. I knew the other cruise lines would jump at dropping requirements and I knew DCL would be slower but hopefully we can get back to normal soon. IMO we just need to learn to live with Covid at this point. Have 3 cruises booked - earliest is Christmas this year but doesn't look like that will happen. Hopefully our June '23 will happen but I'm not interested in jumping thru all the hoops right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter