• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Character Costumes for Rent?

BlakesMom

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure where to ask this but, I'm looking for a Daisy Duck costume to rent for my daughter's birthday party. I'm wondering if Disney rents out any old costumes from the theme parks. Anyone know where I could find any info? Thanks.

Disney does not rent out costumes. Any and rental company that does is in violation of trademark and/or copyright and Disney will sue at the drop of a hat.

thats not always true, I have taken part in events where we have rented music from the Disney concert library, and as part of a package they did allow us to rent a few costumes, but for the situation you describe...no way to pull that off

Hi Buddy,

Wish your sister a Warm happy Birthday from my side. :santa::dance3::cheer2::cheer2:

but I dont think that they rent costumes or some party. But you can get one from some local stores, give it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter