Disney Character Snacks

disneymomto5

DIS Veteran
Hi All-its been many years since we've gone to the World, but are heading there with extended family in June. It's really a celebration for my son's high school graduation, but I wanted to get the 3 kids going some Disney themed snacks for a little gift bag. I looked online at the Disney Florals but it's coming up to over $100 for a few snacks and that seems a bit much. So, does anyone know where I can get Disney themed snacks? I've seen the Jelly Belly's, am looking for candy, chips, things of that nature. The kids are all teens, so glow sticks and stickers will no longer impress them. Thanks!

I bought a larger bag (not single serving) of Mickey pretzels in a gift shop at HS (probably about anywhere). We ate on them all week, I brought ziplock Baggies for more secure travel after day 1. The Shop Disney app shows these as " in store only".

Just sharing what I have done in the past for Pre teen,Teens and Adults

Go to Dollar Tree store--buy red or black medium paper bags--they travel flat nicely
Pre-buy $25.00 Mickey Gift Cards
Pre buy $20.00 starbucks Gift Cards--I use my airmiles to get these. (Starbucks in all parks and two in Disney Springs).
AMC Movie Cards.(Disney Springs).
I throw in their favorite salty snack (chips, cheesies,or nuts), one favorite chocolate bar and one favorite candy snack.
Dollar Tree is great to pick up snacks.

Tie some curling ribbon on bag and you are all done.
P.S. I still throw in Glow sticks--it's funny how they still enjoy using them.
P.S.S. You could throw in some Disney Lip sunblock,sunglasses,Disney Mini Hand Sanitizer etc.
P.S.S.S. I know I have seen Mickey Bandaids at Dollar Tree store.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Hi All-its been many years since we've gone to the World, but are heading there with extended family in June. It's really a celebration for my son's high school graduation, but I wanted to get the 3 kids going some Disney themed snacks for a little gift bag. I looked online at the Disney Florals but it's coming up to over $100 for a few snacks and that seems a bit much. So, does anyone know where I can get Disney themed snacks? I've seen the Jelly Belly's, am looking for candy, chips, things of that nature. The kids are all teens, so glow sticks and stickers will no longer impress them. Thanks!
Target sells some Mickey shaped veggie chips (like a veggie straw but Mickey heads), Mickey goldfish and fruit snacks that are different Disney characters. There might be some other items but I cannot remember off the top of my head.

My teens still love glow sticks when we are at Disney :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter