• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Chase Visa - Epcot Meet and Greet?

We have had mickey and Pluto on several trips - one trip we had mickey, Minnie and Pluto. But have been lucky enough to have mickey every trip thus far-

I did it once a couple years ago & it was Mickey & Goofy. I had a great experience. Not sure if it's only a free pic DL online now but I also went to the photo store to get a free print & had them send it to my room. It was nice.

We saw Mickey and Goofy on Wed.......fun times, but no more free print of a photo. If the line is short it is worth it, but we had already seen all those characters so probably won't wait in line for them again this trip.
Darth Vader was fun........so serious. That one we will see again on this trip.....trying to think of some good poses.

Just a note on this - DHS meet is only for Disney Visa Credit Card holder, while the one at Epcot is for both debit and credit. If you have a Chase debit account you can get a Disney card and there are still a pretty good number of perks available at the different parks and resorts

Yes. Was there today. The lady in front of us had a Debit Card. They told her it is only for Credit Cards at DHS. She could do the one at Epcot. He pointed a couple times to the sign on the wall that specifically says "credit".

Where do they currently meet, and what's the time range for this meet? (lastly, wait times after 7pm?)

I feel a little silly asking this, but for the disney credit card meet and greets do you also need to ticket for that particular park?

Last week, we met Minnie and Pluto at Epcot. Location is next to Journey into Imagination. Hours were 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm. We had no wait at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter