• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Chase Visa - shopping discounts?

mvndvm

Mouseketeer
Does the Disney Chase Visa card provide any shopping discounts at Disney World?

Yes - select restaurants offer a discount. There’s a list on the rewards website.

This would be great. I can't find any info other than select "stores" I couldn't find any info about restaurants. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot.
Has anyone seen this list on the site?

This would be great. I can't find any info other than select "stores" I couldn't find any info about restaurants. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot.
Has anyone seen this list on the site?
Link -> List of perks

10% Off Select Dining Locations Most Days14
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas
Boma – Flavors of Africa
Jiko – The Cooking Place (see restrictions)
Sanaa
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas
ESPN Sports Club
Flying Fish (see restrictions)
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Sebastian’s Bistro
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
The Wave…of American Flavors
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Trail’s End Restaurant
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Cítricos (see restrictions)
Grand Floridian Cafe
Narcoossee’s
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Olivia’s Cafe
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Kona Cafe
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
Boatwrights Dining Hall
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Turf Club Bar and Grill
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Ale & Compass Restaurant
Cape May Cafe
Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Tiffins
Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
The Hollywood Brown Derby (see restrictions)
Hollywood & Vine (see restrictions)
Epcot®
Biergarten Restaurant (see restrictions)
Coral Reef Restaurant (lunch only)
Le Cellier Steakhouse (lunch only)
Rose & Crown Dining Room (lunch only)
Magic Kingdom® Park
Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill

15% Off Select Guided Tours
Receive 15% off the non-discounted price of select guided tours at Walt Disney World® Resort when you use your Disney Visa Card. Discounts are not available on the following tours at Walt Disney World® Resort: Premium VIP tours, programs exclusive to groups, group team building programs.15

You can still get a free photopass picture too with your Disney Visa. The CM didn't even ask to see my card? But, my DS and I got a couple of cool Star Wars themed magic shots at Star Wars Launch Bay in HS. There was no wait for us to get the picture and hardly any guests were in the area.

What exactly does "complimentary photo downloads" mean?
Visa Cardmember Photo Opportunities
Disney Magic Shot
WHAT
Pose for special photos at our private Cardmember location at Epcot®. Your complimentary photo downloads will be digitally enhanced with Disney Characters appearing right next to you.

Disney Magic Shot
WHAT
Pose for special photos at our private Cardmember location at Epcot®. Your complimentary photo downloads will be digitally enhanced with Disney Characters appearing right next to you.

Thank you for the restaurant list and link!!

Disney Magic Shot
WHAT
The photos appear in your MDE account without watermarks, and you can download them as much as you want. We got several fun ones at DHS in December with our family of 9.

Wow, thank you for posting this!

Always used the free photo or the Disney Store discount, never knew about the restaurant or Joffrey's discount.

With the magic band, I never take my wallet into the parks anymore, but I'll have to slide it into the phone case or something some of these days for the discounts.

Thanks again for sharing!

A few years ago a Disney employee told us to carry our AP card, our DVC card and Disney credit card everywhere we go. He said show all with each transaction and most of the time one of the three will get you a discount. We have heeded his advice but there are still places that do not accept any of the three.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter