Disney Chase Visa...

martd82

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have the Disney Visa card by chase? I know you get 1 point for every $100 in net purchases, but what can you get with those points and how many points does it take to get the rewards. Does anyone know of a web page that has a list of all the rewards?

To view reward details. You can go to chase.com. I think if my memory serves me correctly the amount was $10 or $25 worth of rewards to get them. We only us our rewards when we go to disney the amount is not an issue knowing I will have more than that in a years time.

We have had the card for many years and with our accumlated points we can pay for the disney hotel and 6 day tickets for our family of 5. I have also used points at any Disney store. You can also redeem them for certificates off the Chase site for buying Disney movies, toys, books etc at places such as Toys R Us and Walmart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter