Disney chocolate wedding favors question...

Bouncy bounce

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a picture of the mickey ear chocolate favors they can post?

Also if there are any other chocolate favors that disney does and also the last known price?

We are suppose to do the chocolate place cards but I feel funny about it because some people are bringing guest and i dont know their names to put it on the place cards and i feel strange putting jane smith's guest.

How can i word it if i go with the place cards?

I have a pdf file that Laura Kidd sent me. If you PM me your email, I can forward it to you. Since it is pdf and jpeg, I can't figure out how to post it in the thread?:confused3 If anyone knows how, tell me please :upsidedow

We are doing the white chocolate Cinderella slipper filled with M&M's in our wedding colours.

Not the best picture but you get the idea
slipper.jpg

I did the chocolate place cards and they were really nice! They were $6 apiece. The name list is due about 2 weeks before your event. If you have guests that RSVP with a guest, just call them and ask them for the name of the person they are bringing.

we used the mickey ear place cards. not the best picture but you can kinda see them....
n18401687_33168327_7629.jpg

I did the chocolate place cards and they were really nice! They were $6 apiece. The name list is due about 2 weeks before your event. If you have guests that RSVP with a guest, just call them and ask them for the name of the person they are bringing.

Yeah see that is the problem... I dont have those peoples phone numbers. so i dont know what we will do..

We had the "thin" Mickey & Minnie wedding couple in milk chocolate and in dark chocolate. I think they were $3.50 each but that was 3 years ago so I'm sure they've gone up! They were so cute and they used our wedding colors for the ribbons! I still have one in my fridge :goodvibes

ry%3D320

They also have a basic Mickey ears hat that we considered which were a little cheaper since they are hollow.
FloridaWeddingPlanning-Sept07325-1.jpg

We did both chocolate place cards and chocolate Mickey ear favors, they were $6 each. Maybe you could have fun names for your tables and just have the table number and table name on them. Of course you would still need some way of telling people what table they are at.

2648104678_801bb4b89e.jpg

We are doing a disney bat mitzvah and I have been looking all over for a cute disney placecard. I love the ones pictured. Are those all through Disney. Have any of you found these chocolate molds outside of Disney?

i did the same mickey favors as vanessa (i did them for the kids since my actual favors were wine bottles). here are some pics...

100_0746.jpg

they are hollow and i paid 4.50 apiece

the hollowness...
100_0747.jpg

One note, for the hollow Mickey ears; I was told you can't have them personalized. We didn't end up ordering them, so this might have changed, but I don't think it has.

Can someone please fill me in.... i'm getting married in Dec and i didnt know about these. What are the prices and where do i get them?

anything else i should know? thanks!

I have a pdf file that Laura Kidd sent me. If you PM me your email, I can forward it to you. Since it is pdf and jpeg, I can't figure out how to post it in the thread?:confused3 If anyone knows how, tell me please :upsidedow

I did it! I printed the page and then scanned it as a jpeg instead of a PDF file and voila, here is the favor page! :thumbsup2

ChocolateFavors0001.jpg

Will have to saythat I am sorry the pics aren't bigger. I will still be glad to email this to anyone who wants to see more detail...

I did it! I printed the page and then scanned it as a jpeg instead of a PDF file and voila, here is the favor page! :thumbsup2

ChocolateFavors0001.jpg

That's great! They're all so cute :)

We had the Large Mickey & Minnie bridal couple in milk and dark chocolate. Does that say $6.50 each? We paid $3.50 each 3 years ago but all of the DFTW prices have gone up so I shouldn't be surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter