• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Club Closing?

I think this will happen 'cause of what someone said, with the new Disney Visa Card they won't need the club! And I also think it will be available in Canada therefore, they will incorporate the benefits into this new Visa Card.

Let's hope!

scratch
:smooth:

Too bad they will excluding all those Club members who dont use credit cards.:(

I sure hope that if they align it with VISA that it is also available here too. It seems that credit cards and perks that are available in the US sometimes aren't available here in Canada. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

SuAnne -- that was my thought when I first heard of this that the VISA promotion will only be available in the US which won't do me a lot of good since I have no use for a US Visa card. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Cdnmickeylover

I just got an AmEx card this summer in order to get the AmEx benefits for our upcoming first WDW trip. Just after applying & receiving it Disney (or the kind people on this Board) announced that the AmEx relationship will be ending the day before we'll be checking in. Oh well. Now, of course I can't qualify for a Visa because with the AmEx & the MasterCard already had we have too much! It's always something! Disney has certainly been very unpredictable during my year of planning this trip. Thank goodness for these Dis Boards!

I'd rather keep the Disney Club card ... I already have one MasterCard, Visa and AmEx ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter