Disney Club Question

bunnyfoo

<font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh
I signed up for the Disney Club today :) I'm just wondering how long it takes for everything to ship. I know it says 2-3 weeks on the sign-up form, but does that only apply to the US?

I don't remember it even taking that long for our info and card to arrive. One thing I do know is that we Canadians get the Disney magazine a little bit later that our American neighbours! You should get your membership number even sooner via email.

I'm not sure how you purchased your DC membership but when I purchased mine over the phone, they provided me with my number right away and the remainder of the package came later.

P.S. By the way Starshine73, just luv your Fºoºzzie Bear!:p

Hi Bunnyfoo:

I ordered my Disney Club membership a couple of months ago - and as I recall it took about three weeks to arrive.

However, like Fºoºz; I also recieved my membership number right away.

It will be a very exciting moment when you reiceve your package -the reality of the upcoming trip really starts to sink in !

:Pinkbounc

Kim

Thanks for the replies everyone :) I have my membership number. I just wanted to see if you got any goodies when they send you all the membership stuff. I guess I missed the summer edition of the Disney magazine ... oh well :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter