Disney Club Question...

Minnie's Pal

<font color=blue>Wants to float above Castaway Cay
I am already a member but my parents want to join. I have seen someone where you can save $10, but I am not sure how. Can anyone help me?

I think I read on the theme parks board that either (or both) AAA and the entertainment book offer a $10 discount for NEW DC memberships.

How can you get the entertainment book?

And this would be for a new membership. I already have one and another family member wants one.

The entertainment book can be purchased in many places. We got ours at AAA. The 2003 books should be going on sale this month. Schools sell them as fund raisers. Some tail shops. I think i"ve seen them for sale at Borders book stores.

HOWEVER, since you are already a member, call the DC member phone number and ask what can be used to get a discount for a new membership. I am not positive about the Entertainment book. I don't want you to buy the book and find out I was wrong:( .

I used code 44040 to get a $10 discount from my DC membership... worked well, no ?'s asked...

eddie,

Some tail shops. Um, this is a family board here, you know!:cool:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I recieved a $10 discount on my membership from my credit union. I think quite a few credit unions offer this discount, if you belong to one ask them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-87 Offsite
7-87 Offsite
7-00 DL
7-01 Poly
7-02 WL
Dec FW

UGH!! I could have used that last week...I tried to do a search but found nothing.. UGH!!

WDW2002

You could try calling DC back and tell them you just got the code and see if they can apply it where you just joined last week... it's worth a shot!!! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter