• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Club Reservations - free mini golf?

K P & J's Grandma

Now there are 4 grandchildren - K, P, J & A!!!
When you make 'room only' reservations through the Disney Club - you get 'free' mini golf or sports complex passes.

On our confirmation sheet it is listed like this:

SPORTS COMPLEX ADM OR MINI A 09Dec02 09Dec02 001

Can these be used any time during your stay - or do they have to be used on the 'date' that is listed by the information for this??
Thanks!!!

Where is the the mini golf for??? thanks...corvair amy

Originally posted by corvair
Where is the the mini golf for??? thanks...corvair amy

The passes can be used at either Fantasia Gardens (either course) or Winter/Summerland (either course).

:p

I booked my stay in December using two codes. The first night is for room only with the passes. The rest of the stay is with another code with UMPs. My confirmation states the passes are good from 12-1 to 12-2.

Do you have to use them during the stay you got them? I got some when I booked last year and they are tickets for Wide World Of Sports... I saw no experation dates on them.

How many freee passes do you get?? There will be 4 of us. 2 adults and 2 kids. Will we all get free passes? I am thinking of joining DC. We love the summer or winter course. It cost about 30 dollars for us to golf. That would pay for the cost of joining DC. thanks...corvair amy

We got tickets for everyone in our party --- and we decided to play a second game (we went to WinterSummerland) the second game was half price. Lots of fun!

We went 2 weeks ago and received tickets. However, we did not use them. They do not have an expiration date, so I would think they could be used anytime.

Fantasia Gardens is right next to the Swan and Dolphin and Winter Wonderland is next to Blizard Beach Water Park....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter