DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Congrats on becoming your campus rep for Disney CP!! They couldn't have picked anyone better to represent them!!! Loved all the updates. It's wonderful that you had such a great father/daughter visit. Those are treasured memories you will have forever.

Congratulations on the Campus rep for DCP. That is so very cool. :goodvibes

And I am also among the twitter blocked, @DISKid4Life.

Jess , I don't think twitter likes us at all! Lol. missing your tweets. :(

@SingingMomR

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I, too, am unable to follow your on twitter. I'd love to if you are taking new followers...@Bookworm2256.

Those 15yr Pin look great. I hope they are there all year so I can get one when I'm there next month. I always try to get a pin of anything special that is going on during my trip.

I'm glad you had a great shift at Coronado helping the conventioneers and enjoyed your shift a the Boardwalk! You're such a natural at bringing happiness to people; it's no wonder work is your relief!:goodvibes :flower3:

Thanks for the Yak & Yeti pics. My DD definitely wants to go there on our next trip now.:yay: That's saying something, she usually cares more about artistic details at Disney rather than where we eat. :artist:

I don't know how you and Mark always manage to look so comfortable and put together in that Florida heat (of course it's not so bad now). I love your tops and dresses and Mark matches his shirts with the best shorts. (Wish I knew where he shops, I'd get my husband one of each):)

Have fun! Oh! And I agree with a pp, you and Serge should definitely be BEST friends with Jasmine and Aladdin!!::yes::

I too was a twitter follower, but, I am also blocked. If you are accepting new followers I am @Frankie_DaSilva

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I just sped through all these posts in a day! This TR is so great and I'm really glad I stumbled upon it! I'm a HS Senior right now and I hope to do the DCP during college, so this has been really inspiring! Loving the Disney! :)

First off... Congrats on being made a Campus Rep! They couldn't have picked anyone more suited to inspire people to go for the DCP than you. Man, I wish I knew more about it when I was in college, sounds like such an incredible experience. Second, looks line you had an amazing trip with your dad, and the Poly looks awesome. Definitely my dream resort.

Hey,

Just so you know the dance party happens after the parade from 4-6 at Dinoland! Make sure you check out the parade too at 3:45.

Love

Mark

Thanks!:)

I will put that on my list for Tomorrow-WOW!,my list is getting BIG!lol:)

This report is epic and awesome. Thanks so much for sharing what's obviously a big part of your life with us as your participate in the DCP.

You just got SUB'D!

I am all caught up and have loved reading every word of it! I hope to see you somewhere on property in a week!!! Eep! I wish we were staying at Coronado just so my little cowgirl could trade pins with you! You must bring so much magic and spread so much pixie dust to so many family vacations.

Oh and I absolutely ADORED every last minute of your father daughter trip.

Congrats on Campus Rep! I attempted to tweet you a question, then learned that I was blocked from Twitter again :confused3 @veronicab2004 if you're taking followers again

My daughter and I love reading your reports. I am staying at the Coronado right now. My wife and I have been looking for you everyday. My daughter told me to look for you and get a picture if I could. I am here through Monday so hopefully we can find you.

My daughter and I love reading your reports. I am staying at the Coronado right now. My wife and I have been looking for you everyday. My daughter told me to look for you and get a picture if I could. I am here through Monday so hopefully we can find you.

Have a wonderful trip! I'm supposed to be working all weekend but I had to call out sick due to a nasty virus.. So I'm not sure when I'm going to get back :(

Take care of yourself, Jess. REST! You need to be feeling good for your Mom's visit and your birthday. SLEEP! Sending hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery.
Rebecca

Have a wonderful trip! I'm supposed to be working all weekend but I had to call out sick due to a nasty virus.. So I'm not sure when I'm going to get back :(

We are fighting off nasty bugs here too. I think its snow gremlins ;)
We thought it was spring, then nature decided to let us know, not yet - for about the third time! :rotfl2: It warms up, then gets cold and snows again, then warms up, then gets cold and snows again. Everyone betting on the Nenana Ice Classic is really bummed, most thought the ice would go out early this year because it was warming up in March. We crazy Alaskan's buy tickets to guess when the ice will 'go out' for the spring. The winners split the pot of about $300,000.

Following your TR is giving me nifty ideas as I am planning our trip for next year. :cheer2: Thanks!

Take care and get well soon! pixiedust: and :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter