• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney confessions, do you guys have one?

My confession is I can't stand a lot of really popular characters or movies. Goofy, Stitch, Wall-E, Finding Nemo.....and I HATE Cars more than I can even explain!

When Disney changed the name of the movie Rapunzel to Tangled, I was so mad, I decided I would never watch it. I still haven't seen it to this day and I never will. It was bad enough that they made the movie in CGI when they had animators that draw BEAUTIFULLY (I'm talking about the ones that animated Enchanted. Princess Giselle was gorgeous!), but then they had to go change the title because the reason The Princess and the Frog didn't make a lot of money was OBVIOUSLY because the name didn't cater enough to guys. Not because Avatar came out a week later or anything. *rolls eyes*

This is sort of like me with Brave! I was so angry when they changed the name from The Bear and The Bow to cater more to boys. I saw it once but I just cannot bring myself to like it no matter how much I want to. Sorry Merida!

It's Tough To Be a Bug in AK literally terrifies me...

My sis breaks down every time we go there. She just refuses to go on it, then when she finally gives in, she sits on my lap so she doesn't get poked by the bee affects.

I have rides I just don't like. Snow White used to be one. Now Pooh and the new Ariel ride. I don't know, something about them just bugs me...
:confused3;)

I am not a fan of Cinderella. Like, at all. She's always rubbed me the wrong way, her and the movie. "Sing Sweet Nightingale" has always annoyed me, too.

Also: I have seen the inside of Space Mountain (I'm talking lights on and music off and everything) and it's weird.

I still haven't seen The Princess and the Frog or Brave! And I'm really not a fan of Stitch or Cars... I did Stitch's Great Escape once when I was little and it was so unpleasant that I've never even considered doing it again:sad2:
Oh, and I am also quite obsessed with meeting the princesses and really all the characters in the parks. I'm such a 5 year old:goodvibes

I don't like the movie Lilo and Stitch. But I loved the show, I don't know why :confused3

I cant stand the rides like Its Tough to be a Bug, Stitch, Captain EO, Honey I Shrunk the Audience... They freak me out. Like the mouse part on Honey I shrunk the audience.. omg. I cant even.

And I tried school bread last year, and I was not a fan. I don't understand the appeal.. It tasted like a dinner roll with a filling IMO.

I had my first Dole Whip this past trip! And I literally could not understand what all the hype is...

...Until I left Magic Kingdom for the last time that trip and wanted more and more Dole Whips.

They are addicting. :love:

Oh, and I LOVE MIckey bars so much that I asked my mom for Chocolate Magic Shell syrup and vanilla ice cream in an attempt to recreate :rotfl2:

I am a Mickey Bar addict. I eat them every day when I'm there, and I will steal my friends/family's if they leave them unattended for too long!

I don't really like going with my family & my dream trip is just my youngest sister (who also happens to be my BFF) & me going together, just the two of us. I'm 31!! :blush: My first trip to WDW this year, parents had a major attitude and my dad controlled everything. Kind of ruined the magic and I feel terrible for feeling that way since they paid for everything :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter