Disney credit card - dining discount?

Ashleybritton

Mouseketeer
Does using the Disney CC on Disney Dining give you a discount? I'm used to the dining plan and we never use our Disney CC so I'm not familiar with the perks. I was just about to buy some Disney gift cards at Target and thought I remembered there was a discount when using the Disney CC...if it's more than 5% I may go that route instead.

Thank you!

Does using the Disney CC on Disney Dining give you a discount? I'm used to the dining plan and we never use our Disney CC so I'm not familiar with the perks. I was just about to buy some Disney gift cards at Target and thought I remembered there was a discount when using the Disney CC...if it's more than 5% I may go that route instead.

Thank you!
This has been an incredible resource to compare dining discounts. I think there's a similar document for merchandise discounts.
https://allears.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/disc_dining.pdf

If you want to get the Chase Disney discount on dining, you have to pay directly with the card and not with a magic band or with your phone.

If you want to get the Chase Disney discount on dining, you have to pay directly with the card and not with a magic band or with your phone.
For real!?! Why would they do that?! :confused: They should want our visas linked to our magic bands so we use them more. If this is the case I might link a better points credit card and then just bring the Disney Visa in my pocket for the few discount locations.

For real!?! Why would they do that?! :confused: They should want our visas linked to our magic bands so we use them more. If this is the case I might link a better points credit card and then just bring the Disney Visa in my pocket for the few discount locations.

If you use your Magic Band to pay, there is no way for the restaurant or store to see what card is on file. That's why you have to use the actual card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter