Disney Cruise cocktails , what’s your favorite ?

Tropical Depression! While it is no longer on any menu, most bartenders know it and will still make it for us. Although some try to put Tequila in it, but we keep and eye out and stop them before they do as I like the original recipe and there was no tequila in that. ;)

Double Crowned. And someday I am going to get the full recipe for it, not just the ingredients list.

Mudslide....love having one while sitting in the sun on a hot day by the Quiet Cove Pool. Basically a milkshake with booze!!

MJ

Tropical Depression! While it is no longer on any menu, most bartenders know it and will still make it for us. Although some try to put Tequila in it, but we keep and eye out and stop them before they do as I like the original recipe and there was no tequila in that. ;)
This was one of my favorites on our last cruise. Sorry its not on the menu, but good to know I can get it. I don't remember it having tequila either.

I always start any cruise (any cruise line) off with a Bushwacker. I think I'll follow it up with a Tropical Depression chaser. pirate:

Tell me more about this one!

First the martini glass is garnished with honey. I'm not sure of all the drink ingredients. Pretty sure it has Cream de Cacao (might be Godiva Liqueur), know it has Frangelico and believe it includes Baileys. Whatever the mixture, it tastes like a toblerone bar in liquid form. We have to have one at sailaway to get the cruise off to the right start!

Tell me more about this tropical depression ?

Pictures are worth a thousand words. ;)
20770310_10214334207693177_8348296609833789589_n.jpg

185888_4504197087128_1444660806_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter