Disney Cruise Font?

Hello All

I was wondering if anyone else has been able to get their hands on this font. I am also too cheap to pay $35 for a font that I will not be using commercially, and only need 9 characters of.

Thanks

Hello All

I was wondering if anyone else has been able to get their hands on this font. I am also too cheap to pay $35 for a font that I will not be using commercially, and only need 9 characters of.

Thanks

Click on the link in Olaf's post above yours and you can download it from there for free.

Thanks for the link. :thumbsup2

I will be attempting to scrapbook our upcoming cruise - I am just trying to get myself prepared by getting as much stuff as possible before we sail. :)

hey thanks for the link..it's about time to start my 04/07 cruise :teeth:

Hi Folks!

I just tried this link and it takes me to the AOL Hometown server closure notice. Is there a new link we can use or are we out of luck at this point? Thanks all!:thumbsup2

Thanks, redman822! :worship:

I had been watching this thread and was really hoping for a "DCL-like" font - but the $42 price on the other one...EEK! :crazy2:

This will come in so handy for my scrapping - thanks again! Love free fonts!

Glad I was able to help. I am doing a bunch of magnets for my upcoming cruise and was searching too. When I saw the $42 Newport, I just started doing searches for free Newport fonts and came up with that one.

It's not quite exact, but unless you overlay the 'official' DCL font, you won't notice the difference (the DCL capital letters are a touch narrower)...

Just wanted to say "Thanks!" for this link--I too was feeling too cheap to pay for a font I'll only use a few times :goodvibes

I downloaded the Newport font from font101 but it doesn't give me an option to install the ttf, just the application. What am I missinig?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter