Disney Cruise Gift Bags

LexB

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!

I'm taking seven of my friends on their first-ever Disney Cruise this spring. I want to send them all little gift bags of some Disney-themed items to get them excited! I'm looking for ideas specifically that might be helpful for the cruise, but it can also just be Disney-themed things too. Since there are seven of them, I'm looking to not break the bank too much. Things that could be bought in packs/wholesale would be helpful. We're all in our late 20s and there are two boys and five girls. Thanks in advance for your input :)

I did a cruise package for my cruise with friends last year and this is what I included:
—Lanyard for holding room key
—Collapsible mesh laundry bag and detergent packets
—Little Tree air freshener in a tropical scent to hang in the bathroom
—Waterproof phone pouch (the cheap plastic kind you wear around your neck)
—Customized magnet for their stateroom door.

I also included stuff for her kids but not relevant since you mention you are all adults.

Reusable tumblers are good, if they don't have any already. Also, the cruise approved usb outlet extender thingies.

You could consider having the rice crispy, treat gift basket in the room for each of the kids. You usually have to wait about six weeks before the cruise takes off because they do change the theme of the rice crispy treats. It’s closer to the $20 mark.

Some magnetic hooks to hang lanyard etc on. Small white boards with magnets on back and marker. Highlighters if Disney still provides paper planners for each day so they can mark what they want to do. Small collapsible straws so they don’t have to use paper ones. I have one that will fit in a pocket or possible a phone case etc. Small bottles of hand sanitizers with some kind of clip in case they want to clip to lanyard etc.

Wooden clipping clothes pins. They come in handy for hanging up wet suits or laundry in the shower, keeping curtains closed, and keeping a half finished snack bag of mickey themed gold fish (you can include these) closed. I always pack a few. Can buy in a pack of around 20 or more for not a lot. You can draw on a little hidden mickey head silhouette or add a small sticker to make it Disney themed.

You could consider having the rice crispy, treat gift basket in the room for each of the kids. You usually have to wait about six weeks before the cruise takes off because they do change the theme of the rice crispy treats. It’s closer to the $20 mark.
Maybe I should have worded the genders better. No kids XD Two men, five women!

I did a cruise package for my cruise with friends last year and this is what I included:
—Lanyard for holding room key
—Collapsible mesh laundry bag and detergent packets
—Little Tree air freshener in a tropical scent to hang in the bathroom
—Waterproof phone pouch (the cheap plastic kind you wear around your neck)
—Customized magnet for their stateroom door.

I also included stuff for her kids but not relevant since you mention you are all adults.
I'll definitely have to look into those! Great ideas, thank you!

Some magnetic hooks to hang lanyard etc on. Small white boards with magnets on back and marker. Highlighters if Disney still provides paper planners for each day so they can mark what they want to do. Small collapsible straws so they don’t have to use paper ones. I have one that will fit in a pocket or possible a phone case etc. Small bottles of hand sanitizers with some kind of clip in case they want to clip to lanyard etc.
As a teacher...loving the whiteboard idea haha

Some good suggestions so far! How about a card for activating the lights/power in the room? I saw some online which had a magnet for sticking it to the wall when not in use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter