Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

Just posted a review of 12502 on the Wish. Great location.

I posted for 13504 on the Wish. There was no option for Deck 13, which is where it is located, so it is listed under Deck 12.

Stateroom 5622, Disney Magic. We were on a 5Day out of Miami on Feb14-19,2022. Five Stars for everything! Location- Deck 5 aft is our favorite location because of the short quiet hallways and the convenience to easily move around the ship with minimal traffic. Our room was the very first aft starboard cabin. From the verandah it is a straight down view to the ocean and no obstructions. To get to the atrium area it is a pleasant easy walk down the long hallway past the Buena Vista theater and entrance to the kids clubs. Very little traffic. Great lookout to the Atrium below. The aft stairs/elevators are close to the room and Animators is one floor straight down. Rapunzel down two floors. Deck four access to the outside walkway is down one floor also. Room condition was excellent. I could not find a single scratch or defect in any of the woodwork. Looked brand new. Everything in the room worked fine. Hard to believe this ship is over 20 years old.
Hi - We are looking at booking this room for a cruise on the Magic in 2023. Did you hear any pump noise from the lifeboats? I'd seen that reported elsewhere, but from years ago. So just curious. We have a 5 yr old who I think us going to love the kids club, so thought this might be a good room.

Hi - We are looking at booking this room for a cruise on the Magic in 2023. Did you hear any pump noise from the lifeboats? I'd seen that reported elsewhere, but from years ago. So just curious. We have a 5 yr old who I think us going to love the kids club, so thought this might be a good room.
I don’t recall any unusual noises, however there are always occasional mechanical sounds that you might hear on any ship. It’s a giant hunk of machinery. Since it has no cabin on its forward side, it is not surrounded by other rooms. Personally I like that. To me that is the biggest plus regarding deck 5. I prefer not being on a deck with an endless row of rooms

Tried to leave a review for 5150 on the Fantasy, but there was no option to select 2023 for the year.

We were on the Wonder in Feb 2023 for 5 nights, San Diego to Cabo.

Stateroom 6082 - Category 5B. This is Midships one deck above the lifeboats.

We selected our stateroom when we booked via Costco in Sept. Did not want to chance the placement.

Midships virtually no motion. Beautiful verandah. Not a "connected" stateroom. Two adults and one child thus no xtra drop down bunk. I'm sure the total number of persons contributes logically to what staterooms are available.

Shower height is tight for 6'3" but manageable for sure. We had zero issues with this location. Dead quiet at night as its roughly halfway either direction to elevators. Perfectly fine. I'd book it again. Plenty of space under bed for suitcases.

Midships virtually no motion. Beautiful verandah. Not a "connected" stateroom. Two adults and one child thus no xtra drop down bunk. I'm sure the total number of persons contributes logically to what staterooms are available.
Just a heads up that this is not the case. We travel with just my daughter and I and have been able to both choose and were assigned (GTY) a stateroom with a drop down bunk.

My daughter enjoys the upper bunk and we both enjoy the option of using the couch even when the room is made up for the night.

Reactions: Not
I posted a review after my Norway Cruise in September 2022

Ship: Disney Magic Stateroom: 6003 Condition: 5
Deck: 6 Category: 11B Location: Forward
Sail Date: 09/04/22
Notes:
This is an inside sideways stateroom, located at the very front of deck 6 on the port side. The footprint of the room is the same as the standard inside staterooms but the door is located in the middle, the bed is to the left of the door and the bathroom is to the right of the door. The sofa is opposite the door as you walk into the room. I sailed on the Norwegian Fjords cruise from Dover up through the North sea. In the open water of the North sea I could feel movement but that was only on the sea days to and from Norway. Once out of the North sea, there was very little movement. The bathroom is small, it is not the split bathroom like in other inside staterooms. It was near the forward elevators which is very useful for the adult areas and going on deck to see the views for the sail in. Overall the room felt roomy due to the different configuration. If I was returning to The Magic I would defiantly book this room or one of the other sideways rooms again

The link isn't showing stateroom reviews. It's going to something else. What happened?

@OKW Lover , can’t find your stateroom review referenced above, would you please direct me to it? Thank you so much!
Hmmm.... I would have thought it was in this thread. The sailing was a 3-night in early November 2022. I'll check back around that time.

Check the stateroom reports at https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cru...12502&variable2=StateroomNumber&submit=Search

In short, this was a very convenient cabin. Very close to the concierge lounge but not a lot of foot traffic. Comfortable and quiet. Any particular questions?

Last edited:
Hmmm.... I would have thought it was in this thread. The sailing was a 3-night in early November 2022. I'll check back around that time.

Check the stateroom reports at https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cru...12502&variable2=StateroomNumber&submit=Search

In short, this was a very convenient cabin. Very close to the concierge lounge but not a lot of foot traffic. Comfortable and quiet. Any particular questions?
Wonderful, thank you so much, I am new to the DCL side of the boards (usually WDW CL!).
We actually just switched to the concierge rooms at the front of the ship down on the 11th floor, any idea if that will be a far hike to the lounge?
Thank you again, we are very excited!

Wonderful, thank you so much, I am new to the DCL side of the boards (usually WDW CL!).
We actually just switched to the concierge rooms at the front of the ship down on the 11th floor, any idea if that will be a far hike to the lounge?
Thank you again, we are very excited!
You will be close to the lounge. It won’t be a problem. Be sure to go up to the concierge sun deck while on board

Last edited:
You will be close to the lounge. It won’t be a problem. Be sure to go up to the concierge sun deck while on board
@OKW Lover , thank you, we certainly will do that!!! I am searching for videos online to try to determine about how long that walk from the front of the ship on 11 to the lounge on 12 would be- I am sure it will be fabulous no matter where we end up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter