Disney Cruise Line Transportation from airport to Port Canaveral

queenofheartsfan

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of flying in to MCO the morning of our cruise then taking the Disney transportation to Port Canaveral. What time do the buses typically load and leave the morning of cruise embarkation?
Thanks!

They run continuously from 9:30 until sometime in the afternoon. You check in then board the next bus with available seats.

You should always plan on arriving a day early for any cruise because of flight delays. In our case, after a plane breakdown on a late afternoon flight, we now only fly the morning of the day before the cruise at the latest.

They run continuously from 9:30 until sometime in the afternoon. You check in then board the next bus with available seats.

You should always plan on arriving a day early for any cruise because of flight delays. In our case, after a plane breakdown on a late afternoon flight, we now only fly the morning of the day before the cruise at the latest.
Thanks!! Great info!

Instead of posting a new thread I'll just ask in this one. If you're taking DCL Transportation back to MCO on debarkation, what times do your bags have to be outside of your room by? I assume they'll tell us this, but it would be nice to know ahead of time for planning.

Instead of posting a new thread I'll just ask in this one. If you're taking DCL Transportation back to MCO on debarkation, what times do your bags have to be outside of your room by? I assume they'll tell us this, but it would be nice to know ahead of time for planning.
It's been 10:00 pm on at least 2 of our cruises. Probably the same on the others, but I can't recall right off hand.

Wow I thought it would be a time in the AM. Ok thanks.
They collect all the luggage the evening before, sort them based on luggage tags and start getting them off the ship as soon as possible, usually well before 6AM in PC. That’s why they are in the terminal when the first guests disembark at 7:30AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter