category 11-1471.40
category 6-2211.40

4 night
11/17
2 adults, 2 kids
category 11-1575.40
category 6-2435.40

These were the only dates I asked for

i think these are early booking prices .we booked in nov. 2001 for may 9th 2002- 3-day wonder category 6 with 2 kids and are paying 2211.40 price with tax and port charges included.

Many of the Fall sailings have very good prices. While DCL has not announced a Fall Fantasy program as in the past, they lowered many Fall sailings in January. We have group space on the 11/30 Magic 7-day, and cruise+port prices for a cat 10 are at $849. Cat 9's at $899.

mac_tlc

I agree and was told there has been a cut across the brd. Our EB for 7 day Dec 14 Cat 9 has been reduced $200 pp since we contracted - down to $875 incl port and tax. We also will get the $50 first time Dis cruiser break. You'll hear no complaints here! :D

Those are great rates, about $500 less total than we are paying for our May 4 nighter. My question is, does anyone know if DCL would offer an additional onboard booking discount if we booked a November cruise while on our May cruise? Those low rates plus an additional discount would be fabulous. Thanks, Sue

reggie92762 -- We went on the Magic last November (11/24). The weather in the Caribbean was great...The water at Castaway Cay was chilly, but the air was about 80. We are going again on 11/30

Flik -- Depands on who you booked with. DCL will not lower it on their own. Some TA's will be on the lookout for you. We are always looking for our clients.

doulasue -- We booked our 11/30 cabin when we were onboard in November '01 & got an additional onboard credit. In fact the onboard pricing was even better than the prices I quoted above.. (Cat 9's were $799 pp) . There are also often other "deals" around that offer shipboard credits. We often run specails with added shipboard credits, as do other agencies.

mac_tlc

When we went last DEC01 we paid about 1,800. for 2adults and 2kids in a cat.5 on the 3 night cruise. When I first booked my cruise we were in a cat11 and were paying 1,400. We I called back three weeks later to pay my final deposit, the DCL rep asked me why I wasn't in a Cat 7 for the same price? I told her that I wasn't offered that upgrade. So I asked her how much it would cast for the Cat 5 and she quoted me 1,784, and that included insurance. I believe we won't see great rates like that again, unless they offer some great fall fantasy package again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter