• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Cruise Weddings

Bride2B

Earning My Ears
Anyone get married on a Disney cruise? I would appreciate any info, opinions, advice, etc. What do I need to know? I have visited the website and have requested some info via e-mail but haven't recieved it yet. We are planning a private ceromony, limited guests, in the fall or spring of next year. We are Florida residents if that matters.
Thanks in advance!:bounce:

My daughter is geting married on the Sept 14th Wonder cruise next month. I can probably answer alot of your questions now, and even more after. If you'd like to pm me (See the PM below) I'll answer as much as I can!
Stacey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter