Disney Cutlery

Embraer

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know whether the cutlery in the image is still available anywhere on property? We bought a set a few years ago and want to replace

Attachments

• 6B772931-8D0C-4AB2-87C5-4893E1A80A51.jpeg
    6B772931-8D0C-4AB2-87C5-4893E1A80A51.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 50
I was just at Disney World a couple of weeks ago and noticed this cutlery set in one of the shops on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. Then I discovered they also had it for sale at the Pop Century gift shop. I think you can find it at a lot of places. It is also on the Shop Disney website.

May I ask if anyone knows the cost of this set?

@Embraer maybe a silly question as you're looking to purchase more but, are you happy with this cutlery?

Online I found it on Amazon for around $100 and what appears to be the same item on Shop Disney for $70. I find that with Amazon you need to shop around and their prices may not be as good as you can find elsewhere !!!

1663268662849.png
1663268690299.png

Thanks guys. Would that be left side Main Street in the Emporium or other side?

Really good light weight set
Yes, left side in the Emporium. The Pop Century gift shop was a LOT less crowded and I was surprised to see the cutlery and so many other items there. Much easier shopping if you happen to be staying at a resort.

May I ask if anyone knows the cost of this set?

@Embraer maybe a silly question as you're looking to purchase more but, are you happy with this cutlery?
Happy? That's hard to answer.
The pieces are oddly sized.
The soup spoons are huge!
The knifes and dinner forks are very heavy.
Forks are a nice size but not good for kids, great for adults
I like it but it's just odd size pieces
I didn't buy a 2nd set

Happy? That's hard to answer.
The pieces are oddly sized.
The soup spoons are huge!
The knifes and dinner forks are very heavy.
Forks are a nice size but not good for kids, great for adults
I like it but it's just odd size pieces
I didn't buy a 2nd set
Completely agree with this! I can get over the forks being a little weird but the spoons drive me crazy! Either overly tiny or overly huge!

I've had service for 12 of this set for years.
And another, I haven't even opened.
My set has small forks as well as the regular sized ones. The grand kids (and) use those all the time.
I also have the serving pieces.
All were bought on shopdisney.........first set at least 15 years ago, if not more.
I love themIMG_20220916_082856424.jpgIMG_20220916_082903448.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter