Disney Deal or no deal? Answer then pose the next question:

It's A Happy Day

<font color=darkorchid>I am on a troll<br><font co
If you could only go to WDW for 3 days and had to stay off site, would you go?

Deal or no deal?

Deal!!! Heck, Double Deal! :rotfl:

If you had the opportunity to go move to Orlando would you move :joker: ?

Deal

If you had the chance to go to WDW for a day for free but you got stuck on a ride for half the day, would you still go?

No deal...

1997-08-15.gif

if you could sail FREE on the Disney Magic in the Med but had to WORK in the GALLEY (rotating through several random galley jobs) half the time would you go?

sc2148DisneyWonder.jpg

Tempting but No Deal

What if you had to give up Disney vacations for 3 yrs because you had a chance to purchase a brand new car with cash?

I'd pass...vacation is a crucial part of my family's sanity.

What if you could go to WDW for a week, but you weren't allowed to go to any of the parks?

DEAL!

What if you were offered a trip to DISNEYLAND!! Flight, hotel and park hoppers for 4 people for 3 nights. The only catch: the hotel is in San Diego (60 minutes by freeway, on a good day)

DEAL!

Your friend HATES Disneyland, but can get you free passes and not have to wait in any lines. BUT the friend would have to go with you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter