Disney+ deals?

iujen94

DIS Veteran
My Disney+ subscription is up for renewal next month. Any good deals out there?

(also FYI - while looking for deals, I saw that ShopDisney is 10% cash back on Rakuten right now!)

We got 3 year subscription with our chase Disney for about $3.99 a month Was $137.00

If you click to Disney Plus through Rakuten you can get a $20 cash back. That's a big chunk.
I played around with this today but can’t figure out how to get it work - Disney+ won’t let me “pre-pay” for a renewal, it just charges my credit card automatically on the renewal date. I guess I could cancel my subscription the day before the renewal date and then buy a “new” subscription the next day after clicking through Rakuten. For $20, I’ll have to give it a try!

I played around with this today but can’t figure out how to get it work - Disney+ won’t let me “pre-pay” for a renewal, it just charges my credit card automatically on the renewal date. I guess I could cancel my subscription the day before the renewal date and then buy a “new” subscription the next day after clicking through Rakuten. For $20, I’ll have to give it a try!
Hope that works! I got the $20 credit when I first signed up but hadn't thought about the renewal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter