Disney Designs for Tattoos?

Figment's Girl

DVC Gold
Now that I know you can buy sheets of blank tattoos and print your own, I'm thinking of doing them. I think it would be better than doing the regular ones you find in stores because they are almost always just the Fab Five and my kids would want a variety of characters.

Does anyone know of anyone who does designs?

Woo Hoo! Thanks!:banana:
I have been looking for the window clings and heard that Michaels had them! I will have to look for the tattoos!

Now that I know you can buy sheets of blank tattoos and print your own, I'm thinking of doing them. I think it would be better than doing the regular ones you find in stores because they are almost always just the Fab Five and my kids would want a variety of characters.

Does anyone know of anyone who does designs?

if you can give me a general idea of what you want and what sizes, I'd be happy to work on something. :)

if you can give me a general idea of what you want and what sizes, I'd be happy to work on something. :)

My DSs are 5 and 12 so I want more boy type. They love Phineas & Ferb, Star Wars, Cars, Pirates (Well my DS12 does), and my mind is blank for anything else.

And for myself, I thought it'd be funny to make a pair of orange wings like Figment's to wear on my shoulders but I don't expect that.

This is a great idea! Thank you for working on these. My kids faves are Stitch and Tink. Disney Cuties would be fun too.

Have you seen the if lost please call.... tattoo disigns? These are pretty cool and I think we might give them a try. I can't remember who makes them but I have a princess and Tinkerbell one saved.

Here's some more.. there's a LOT on here..

Cuties, Fab 5, Dumbo, Lady & The Tramp, Princesses, Tink, Lilo & Stitch, Nemo

just a quick note about the ones listed above..since they have words i assume the need to be backwards like most t shirt designs:confused3?? I am not positive but I would think they work like most t shirt iron ons...anyone know? Great job though!!Very cute!!

just a quick note about the ones listed above..since they have words i assume the need to be backwards like most t shirt designs:confused3?? I am not positive but I would think they work like most t shirt iron ons...anyone know? Great job though!!Very cute!!

no idea.. I haven't bought the tattoo sheets myself. easy to flip though. I saved the sheets as pngs so they would have transparent backgrounds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter