Disney Dining plan 2021?

No accurate information about 2021 dining plan that I know of. Believe the 'no plan before Sept 2021' is just an online rumour and not verified. Like most things WDW, very much up in the air whether the plan will return in 2021.

As of now, there's no dining plan available and no date when (or if) it will return. If at all, we might start to see information on what will happen with dining plans once they reopen the ability to make new reservations. No word on when that will be either, so it's a game of "wait and see" for a lot of things.

We can still purchase dining plans for September 2021 in the UK

I am pretty sure no new reservations are able to be made, from anywhere. The literature may not be changed because they can't make any new bookings.

UK site we can clearly still not only book dining but also make a hotel reservation

This is not surprising since UK visitors usually make their reservations a year or more in advance. I'm glad they are still making this available to you.

One of the original e-mails that TA's got stated that Dining Plans would not be available through September 26 2021. Of course, it's always possible that they could change their minds and make them available again before that, depending on how things go.

Also a positive sign for North American guests if dining plan for UK guests still on site. Win for everyone.

I have a little confusion as to whether the Disney dining plan is on sale for 2021?...I have heard different things ie: "no plan before Sep 2021!..Does anyone know the answer?
I couldn't find infor for how much this would cost along with ticket prices and resort prices. I sent an email they said that information for 2021 would be posted mid summer. So I wanted to start planning this summer for spring break of 2021, but it looks like everything will be locked down for a while!

We are going to WDW in January 2021 and were really interesting in using the dining plan for that trip. However, if it's not available, we'll just set aside the $$ and pay for stuff out of pocket instead. In that scenario, I'll probably do a Garden Grocer delivery and go that route for breakfasts every morning.

I couldn't find infor for how much this would cost along with ticket prices and resort prices. I sent an email they said that information for 2021 would be posted mid summer. So I wanted to start planning this summer for spring break of 2021, but it looks like everything will be locked down for a while!

If you'll go to the link below, you can find dining plan prices and ticket prices that were current before the shut down. Just scroll down and click on tickets and/or dining.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/
Resort prices are a little more difficult since they vary with seasons and days of the week. allearsnet used to have a chart for each resort, but now all I find is a range. Might still be helpful. Look to the left and scroll down until you find the resort(s) you're interested in, then scroll down until you see "what should I expect to pay?".

https://allears.net/walt-disney-wor...commodations-in-and-around-walt-disney-world/

For what it's worth, I spoke to a cast member yesterday about a trip we are planning for August 2021. I was told that while they do not have a set timeline to bring back the dining plan, that they were hoping it would be sooner rather than later and felt good about the chances I could eventually add it for August 2021.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I spoke to a cast member yesterday about a trip we are planning for August 2021. I was told that while they do not have a set timeline to bring back the dining plan, that they were hoping it would be sooner rather than later and felt good about the chances I could eventually add it for August 2021.

I am going Jan21 and just added tickets. The cast member I spoke with acted like it would be coming back by fall. Told me to be watching the Disney Blog and call back to add it. Not sure if they really knew any solid rumors or just trying to keep it positive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter