Disney Dining plan help

superbird

DIS Veteran
We are egtting the dining plan for our stay at the Wilderness Lodge next month and can't find the chart that tell's us where we can go for our counter service meals. We already got PS for all of our table service meals but can't find the list for the counter service. Being down there this past weekend we saw a lot of the DP signs at certain places and wanted to find out everywhere that takes it. Any help or direction would be great, thanks so much :thumbsup2

superbird said:
We are egtting the dining plan for our stay at the Wilderness Lodge next month and can't find the chart that tell's us where we can go for our counter service meals. We already got PS for all of our table service meals but can't find the list for the counter service. Being down there this past weekend we saw a lot of the DP signs at certain places and wanted to find out everywhere that takes it. Any help or direction would be great, thanks so much :thumbsup2
Took me awhile to find but here is the link: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/tickets/packageDetail?id=PackageDetailMYWDiningPkg06Page

Also, this link is great for viewing menu items. This is how we chose our ADR's by looking at the menu items as well as the chart listed for the Dining Plan.
http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm

Thank you all for your help that was exactly what I wanted/needed. Thanks again see you all in Disney ( we all hope) :thumbsup2

For some reason Disney does not make this that easy to find on their site. I also do not know why they do not send it with your ressie info. :confused3
It's subject to change, so from Disney's standpoint folks are better off referring to the one they're given when they check into their resort, rather than one they found online which may be outdated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter